Cheapest way to have ATV shipped cross country?

Started by #32YammiMan, July 29, 2007, 05:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

#32YammiMan

i want to buy this bike in Oklahoma but dont know how im gunna get it here. any suggestions on cheapest method of shipment?

thanks

dynodon

My room mate will be making the trip to Oklahoma at the end of September to pick up his son from the military base, I am sure he would bring it back for a small fee.
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

1FasterBlaster


#32YammiMan

Quote from: dynodon on July 29, 2007, 11:19:23 AM
My room mate will be making the trip to Oklahoma at the end of September to pick up his son from the military base, I am sure he would bring it back for a small fee.

the bike is on ebay, end of september is probably too far away. but i will keep it in mind, i appreciate the offer

#32YammiMan

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 29, 2007, 02:04:46 PM
I transport for a living.

how much would something like this cost? the bike is about 1300 miles away so im sure for you to go all the way there just for this would cost you at least $500 in gas roundtrip. maybe you could let me know when your going that way for something else?

1FasterBlaster

Yeah, normally, you would pay for the fuel and a transport fee. If I'm going that way for something else, I can cut you a break. Let me know If your buying it, and I'll check our schedule to see if we're going that way.