Big Scrub 4/2

Started by LakeMaryKid, March 22, 2005, 06:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LakeMaryKid

Me, Garyinseffner, Vforce700, 2005 LE YFZ and buddies and maybe more will possibly be riding. Anyone else want to join in?
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

GaryinSeffner

yeah I just gotta clear it with the future ex girlfriend ;D

she's like my human planner. I might have plans I dont know about yet haha
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

^^^^^^^ COME ON GUYS MORE THE MERRIER! i know yall SKEERED ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Smoknbanshee

#3
what time are you going out there kid?  I will be going to chase some rabbits at the rabbit run, but won't be leaving till about noon, and i am 5 minutes from big bass....
you know fbi ain't skeered..

oh oh, and the banshee will be put back together by then.  the cylinders are coming home today......
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

LakeMaryKid

Quotewhat time are you going out there kid?  I will be going to chase some rabbits at the rabbit run, but won't be leaving till about noon, and i am 5 minutes from big bass....
you know fbi ain't skeered..

oh oh, and the banshee will be put back together by then.  the cylinders are coming home today......
sweet brotha, well now i will be going out there a lil past noon! hahaha j/p hopefully get an early start around 10?
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

LT-R450ApK

Kid ill be there,im thinkin of goin up friday right after work and camping!! is the trip still a go?? Let me know

Scooter
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Hollywood

#6
I am going to be somewhere in the forest Saturday and Sunday probably staying in Ocala. If I can convince Chris maybe we'll come on down to Scrubb. Let you know tomorrow for sure. Will have the G/F and son with me also. Anyone camping? I was going to get a hotel but if anyone else is camping I may just do that.  ;D
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

LT-R450ApK

I'm thinkin of camping friday night
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Hollywood

I got some stuff to take care of Friday so I won't be down till Saturday morning(early) I was talking about Saturday night.  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

jjamesbar

Quoteyeah I just gotta clear it with the future ex girlfriend ;D

she's like my human planner. I might have plans I dont know about yet haha

i love the "future ex girlfriend" thing. thats funny.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

qt314nfla

Hey, I'm relatively new to this site.  I'd like some more information on camping at big scrub this weekend w/ y'all.  When's anyone going out there and how long are you camping?  I'm up for the whole weekend.  I was supposed to be doing the Bunny Run but something came up and I'm still trying to ride this weekend.

LakeMaryKid

yeah yeah, well im probably gonna get chastized for this, but i can not not ride on Sat. My not a very nice person of a coach decided he wanted a game so he got a game for SATURDAY!!!!!! so mad.

Maybe some other time  ::)
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

LT-R450ApK

I'm Game for Sat. night let me know,as far as camping it 4 or 5 bucks a night to camp,the camp ground is at the intersection of 573 and 588,umm cant think of anything else right off hand,I'll be on a 05 black vinson,sat.morning i should have a 400ex,bayou,and a grizzle riding with me
Anyone else riding a ute??


Scooter
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

qt314nfla

I'm on a "ute".  Anyone going Friday to camp?

eric

QuoteHey, I'm relatively new to this site.  I'd like some more information on camping at big scrub this weekend w/ y'all.  When's anyone going out there and how long are you camping?  I'm up for the whole weekend.  I was supposed to be doing the Bunny Run but something came up and I'm still trying to ride this weekend.

I am planning on trying to get there early Sat morning to meet Bigg_Pimpin and his girlfriend. We plan on parking just outside the campground directly across under the powerlines.

T2

I will be at The Scrub on Sunday morning, I am using my friends Grizzly, there is about 4 of us going on Sunday. Hope to see some of you out there.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

LT-R450ApK

I'm game for friday,Ill have to come home and load up but i can be there by 7 at the latest


Scooter
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

LT-R450ApK

#17
heres a pick of my quad except it has a radio on it now  ;D

See everyone Sat.
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

eric

#18
Scooter can you move pretty quick on that thing? If so I will look for you guy's so we can get a ride or 2 in ;)

Here is my ride:

qt314nfla

Aw now my quads going to feel neglected.  I don't have a picture of it.  I'll have to take care of that soon.  I'll be out Friday for sure.  And I'm camping till Sunday.  Anyone know where to find mud?

Scramdaddy

I could find you some mud. You might get in trouble though. I'm pretty sure you can get ticketd by the park rangers for mudding if they catch you. After last weekend's rainfall, mud should'nt be too hard to find. ;)
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

Hollywood

#21
Let's Ride!  ;D Still not sure if I am going to camp Saturday night or get a hotel either way though I'll be there all weekend.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

qt314nfla

Give me a holler when you get out there.  I'm hoping to leave by 3 so i should be there by 6.  Cell 941-915-7731; dc 161*195037*13.  Green wolverine w/ mud tires.  Wolverines are pretty rare so it shouldn't be hard to find.

eric

#23
QuoteI could find you some mud. You might get in trouble though. I'm pretty sure you can get ticketd by the park rangers for mudding if they catch you. After last weekend's rainfall, mud should'nt be too hard to find. ;)

Just don't do any mudding near the powerlines on the main road or where you see rangers. Off the main roads you will be ok but mudding is considered destruction of forest lands...lol

Hibrass

5 Quads and 7 people....

If we can find it we'll be there tonight....  Just look for the Gaint 4X4 Van....  LOL

Hibrass

"If you don't know the Dog, don't yank his chain!"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com