HELP! any north florida areas for sports?

Started by dirtyrooster, July 24, 2007, 03:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtyrooster

I live in jacksonville, own a nice shiny new sport quad, bought a shed to put it in, bought all the gear, and have NOWHERE TO RIDE!!!! The only areas I know of are in the northern edge of Ocala Forest. Does anybody have any other suggestions . I've tried the Bostwick Creek MX park, but it caters mostly to the MX riders. I just want somewhere that I can go fast! (without breaking myself in two)  :'(
'06 Predator 500

Paul_S

Quote from: dirtyrooster on July 24, 2007, 03:02:26 AM
I live in jacksonville, own a nice shiny new sport quad, bought a shed to put it in, bought all the gear, and have NOWHERE TO RIDE!!!! The only areas I know of are in the northern edge of Ocala Forest. Does anybody have any other suggestions . I've tried the Bostwick Creek MX park, but it caters mostly to the MX riders. I just want somewhere that I can go fast! (without breaking myself in two)  :'(

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,26401.0.html

06 BaNsHeE


dirtyrooster

Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on July 24, 2007, 11:27:44 PM
whats so bad about riding in onf?
I dont know how the riding is because I've never ridden there. From what I understand rodman dam and lake delancey are probably the closest to me, but one and a half hours of drive time is a long trip to go alone. If anyone ever wants to meet up there for a ride let a rider know.
'06 Predator 500

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Most of my buds been riding in Oceola forest.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.