Do you know.

Started by fishfry, July 23, 2007, 09:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishfry

Cryptozoology

Do you know what is in your back yard.

This is what is around me.

http://www.lorencoleman.com/myakka.html
A bad day in the woods is better then a good day at work.

500 mule (for sale)
Bronco II

Bigscrb15

was camping at myakka river state park this weekend. I am sure I heard him at 3am banging on my camper......... scared me to death.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

GrizzlyGator

would'nt that scare the bejesus outta ya  :G... imagine while on a night ride  :Z getting off of your ride to take a whiz and walking up on one of those  :S

AintSkeered

I heard he burglarized more than 60 River Ranch camps, recently!
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 24, 2007, 12:50:25 AM
was camping at myakka river state park this weekend. I am sure I heard him at 3am banging on my camper......... scared me to death.

Dude, Who are you kidding? You were on your 1 yr anniversary get away. We know good and well that it was the skunk ape that was making the banging noise on the side of your camper. :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com