8th & 157 has a lot of mud!

Started by batman, July 21, 2007, 11:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

batman

Was out at 8th and 157 today and saw at least 3 guys get stuck in their trucks (normal 4 x 4 trucks)  Some of you guys drive in with your trucks and trailers thru the 157th entrance.  BE CAREFUL!

All the rain has caused a real bad spot on this road and you might very easily get stuck.  You can still go but you might want to check out the road 1st before you venture on in.  Just a word of caution! 

Felt real bad for some guys who were stuck there for a long while today.


Justbilly

No me... I was in the green cj5 w/ 48" tall tractor tires..  not much of a problem..

Palmettobay_recon

I just go in the back way the road right off of 8th that goes straight to the lake. Eaither that or I park where bird rd. ends.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

foreman1

If you build'em big enough you wont have much of problem.
Street trucks dont cut it when the waters up.
Used to run airboats there in the 80's , its all muck just like the dade lake belt across the road.
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Justbilly on July 22, 2007, 10:14:29 AM
No me... I was in the green cj5 w/ 48" tall tractor tires..  not much of a problem..


Was it the one I just sold??

Justbilly

Nope.. My Brother built this one...
Runs on dana 60's front and rear, geared on the 6cyl w/ automatic tranny.. Just putts along..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com