Holey Land Sat April 2 nd

Started by Thrumud, March 30, 2005, 07:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrumud

I'll be out there with a few newbies on Rubicons, getting there at 9:00 am riding all day. Hope to see yall out there. Look for a couple of nissan titans parked just south of the bridge.  JD, we'll see ya out there.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

TRX350_On_The_Rack

We should be out there Sat afternoon at the X-Over. We plan on riding into the night. We mud, ride out to the camps and trail ride.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

SoFlaEiger

my nextel # is 158*89*189...call me when ya'll get out there so we can meet up!  I should be out there all day saturday and sunday with JD and his crew and my friend Brett

J.D.

I did a Monster lift kit with 29.5's on a Yamaha Rhino for a guy , He said he will probably go out sat also . I bet that thing will be BAD TO THE BONE . If we get stuck I'd say he could probably pull us out...something cool to check out .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

SoFlaEiger

pulling people out isn't hard...my eigher on 26" 589s pulls people out no problem, just try not to get BOTH bikes stuck lol.

that rhino can probably PUSH people out lol...no need fo ra strap, that thing can go through ANYTHING!

JD: Nice talkin to you today! Lookin forward to riding man!!!!

HondaBeaterSFL

Everyone in for April 9th? see TRX_350_on_the_Rack for details
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com