88 store 4-sale. club house?????

Started by odie, March 31, 2005, 12:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

odie

as some of you know the 88 store is for sale. I think we should start a real ATV club with dues and buy it! what a great place for a club house( right in the middle of the ocala nat,forest.)???

Da_Mtg_Man

Do you know what Mike is asking for it?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

odie


Da_Mtg_Man

Really? Is that for the house,land, bar and everything?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER


big-daddy

hi mike you are the (da mtg man) I in for part owner
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

dreth

i dont have the credit but i have a job! IM IN AS PART OWNER TOO ;D

CAOSPOP

#7
MEE too i got a great yob.

Honda328i

They lost all their customers when the forest service closed the "back door".  That, and they had the slowest pizza oven in the East.  ;D  We have had some good times there, hopefully more to come.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Qdawg76

Quotei dont have the credit but i have a job! IM IN AS PART OWNER TOO ;D
Were in too
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

CAOSPOP

Hey mods do the math find out how many members and how much per members to keep the place up. It will be our own COUNTRY CLUB. Then we can make it more organized as to who is a member and ONF is really going to love us now!!!  ;D

Ida_Mann

I wonder why Joe Massey didn't tell me bout this when I was up there this weekend.

thats a bit overpriced in my opinion,,,,but we could possibly lobby the forestry service to re-open the back of the place for off-roaders.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Da_Mtg_Man

It's definitely over priced, The nice thing is that if I could get it for the right price, I could just stay right around the corner at Ida's  :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com