ATV JACK

Started by AmericanRobster, July 17, 2007, 10:19:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanRobster

Soon I will be in the market for an ATV jack for my atv. I want to start maintaining my own machine Oil changes, tune up, and other repairs that will require this tool. Does anybody have one, and which one is the best to get without spending a hole lot of money. I found a guy up in Clearwater who has a tent where he sells new tools and he has an ATV jack for $50-$60  I think and he said it has a 1,500 lift capacity. I need a good solid jack that will lift up my utility atv.

Thanks alot for the help.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Turboderf


qt314nfla

check out harbor freight also

ppark350se

I got one you could just use lol I dont own an atv anymore so dont really need it.
I forget what we paid for it but sell it for like 35bucks.
Its from cycle gear, and one of the rubber pads it tornin off on one side but still stays in place.
My dad used to use it on his Roadstar and held that fine I used it on my raptor.



[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

cr1

i got one from sears paid around 65-70 dollars use it on a 450 foreman with no problem

Fox17

sears has 2. a steel one for pretty cheap ($50-$75) and a aluminum one for $150 i think. we got the aluminum one. its awesone. and its pretty light too. i believe they are both 1500lb. well worth the money.

susieblazer

  Hoss400 got the one from Cycle Gear for Xmas............great deal under $60 and built tough............
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Chuck_Norris


VForcedave

Mine is from Sears.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

codybwb

walmart has a 1500lb one for $60 i think!
2002 kawasaki prairie 650 4x4:
Race mods!
2002 polaris 500 h.o:
few mods
2000 polaris 325 4x4:(gone)

AmericanRobster

Thanks alot for all the help guys!
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com