Ok ..................

Started by susieblazer, July 15, 2007, 02:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susieblazer

 
  A belated B-Day to 05BLACK-RINNY............and ME............................. :Y :T :R
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

SWAMP_DONKEY

Well Happy B-day..... I will have one 4 ya @ the mid hole today ;)

1FasterBlaster

 Happy B-Day and a Merry Christmas to all!!  Have a Happy one Susie :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :

susieblazer

 yeppers..............and you too at the end of the month ....... :ThumbsUp.gif
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

qt314nfla

Susie I thought you had a bday.  Sorry I was out of town and missed out on telling ya on time.  I even checked it on myspace  but it didn't list your bday.  Hope you had a great one!!!

susieblazer

 that's ok lauren.........the cake showed up Sat on both sites...
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

renmus


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com