Treasure Coast Mud Luvers Membership Ride July 14

Started by papahouse, July 03, 2007, 12:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iluvmuddin

#25
OK i ordered Sanwiches and Stuff for 30-50 people




crom A zone

umm mybe ill show up and show u how i snorkled my eiger
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

iluvmuddin

umm...i'm hoping you'll show up :-*...   but i know you gotta work... :'(




zin

Man, what a long week!!!

Working till Noon tommorrow..then rollin out to bamboo...

cya in the mud

z|n


iluvmuddin


Psycho Ward

714 was nice and wet today :P. I saw a few of you guys out there...I think ;D. the GF, and I had a good time. Everyone should check in when they get back.
07' Can-Am 800 Renegade (stealth snorkled) 28" Silverbacks on vision 159's, UNI filter, BRP pre- filter,BRP rear hitch,Pro Taper bars,death grips, HMF Penland pro pipe, Dalton Clutch, 650 helix mod,custom front bumper,LED brake light and diamond plate CV guards.

<a href="[url="http://s145.photobucket.co"]http://s145.photobucket.co[/url]

iluvmuddin

I'm back..I'm tottally fried..45 sunscreen didnt protect my freckled face from getting burnt....oh well ...had a great time....thanks for coming out everyone....There was 21 quads riding the trail together at 1:00 pm...possibly 7 to 10 didnt ride....So thats about 30 people....I think thats pretty good...i'm going to bed!

Rebecca

papahouse

Here's some pics of our gruop and the fun we had






















East Coast Dirty Girls

HEY PAPAHOUSE,  THAT WAS A GREAT TURN OUT.  I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN YOU ALL NEXT TIME.  THAT IS MY OLD STOMPING GROUNDS.  ALSO IF YOU ALL EVER SEE ANY OF OUR EVENTS POSTED THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE OR HAVE IDEAS LET ME KNOW.  I AM ALWAYS UP FOR SUGGESTIONS AND WE ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO GET DIFFERENT CLUBS TO COME TOGETHER FOR EVENTS.  PLEASE KEEP US IN MIND IF YOU ALL NEED ANYTHING, WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR CLUB AT OUR MUD VOLLEYBALL TOURNEY.....AUG 18TH.  IN CHULUOTA, IT IS 1HR -45MIN RIDE FROM PSL.  IT WILL BE A GREAT TIME, STARTS AT 10AM REGISTRATION LOTS TO EAT, DRINK AND WE ARE WORKING ON OTHER STUFF TO DO.  HECK GET YOUR NEW CLUB TOGETHER AND WE WILL PLAY ONE ANOTHER???? 

BESIDES ALL THAT, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT START! CONGRADS


ATVGIRL

WWW.THEDIRTYGIRLS.NET

papahouse

Thanks we would love to have you join us for our next get together. I will mention the cgallenge to the group and see if we get any bites.

grizzlyranger

hey psycho ward remember seein u goin thru deep water and was like what the f**k how is he doin that and then somebody finally told me that u had it snorkled and then i was like oh that makes sense now.  I was the one on green grizz with a snorkel in the front and the back.
mine 07 green grizz 660 snorkeled tranny, winch, reverse limiter bypass, and 27 inch mudlites
dads 06 camo eiger fully snorkeled
[url="http://floridaatv.com/"]http://floridaatv.com/[/url]

Psycho Ward

Grizzly, I remember your bike ;). That hole in the back by the fence line was deep in places. I had just got the new updated inner CVT cover replaced, and was testing it out...no water at all. I just happened to be out there yesterday, and heard you guys were out there after we got there.  Keep me posted when the next ride will be. I will be at mud fest next month in okee...see ya then.
07' Can-Am 800 Renegade (stealth snorkled) 28" Silverbacks on vision 159's, UNI filter, BRP pre- filter,BRP rear hitch,Pro Taper bars,death grips, HMF Penland pro pipe, Dalton Clutch, 650 helix mod,custom front bumper,LED brake light and diamond plate CV guards.

<a href="[url="http://s145.photobucket.co"]http://s145.photobucket.co[/url]

iluvmuddin

#37
oh heck yeah!!! i remember seeing you Psycho.....man that sure is a pretty quad....i know pretty is not the best word to describe it but .... wish you woulda hung out with us some...but you had a chick on the back and i know that was alot more fun than us.....

my riding buddy has the Can-Am 800 also Green with the 2nd seat....obviously ya'll believe "the bigger the better"... oh come to think of it i do too :)

grizzlyranger

i dont know if im gonna be goin to mudfest jarret the guy with green grizz with mudzillas told me that it isnt very atv friendly so i dont know yet.
mine 07 green grizz 660 snorkeled tranny, winch, reverse limiter bypass, and 27 inch mudlites
dads 06 camo eiger fully snorkeled
[url="http://floridaatv.com/"]http://floridaatv.com/[/url]

iluvmuddin

i'm thinkin the same way...i know it could be fun...but i hate huge crowds....i am trying to keep the image of a 4 mile long line at the entrance gate in my head...just in case i get to thinking i might want to go...sounds like a good weekend to plan another ride....

grizzlyranger

my thoughts exactly what i thought i would love to be able to take every weekend off and waste a couple weekends just to party but they only come every couple of weeks or so, so i like to spend them riding.
mine 07 green grizz 660 snorkeled tranny, winch, reverse limiter bypass, and 27 inch mudlites
dads 06 camo eiger fully snorkeled
[url="http://floridaatv.com/"]http://floridaatv.com/[/url]

grizzilla

im a new member to this site but saturday was lots of fun i cant wait to do it again.
2006 660 yamaha grizzly
27in mudzillas
full custom snorkles
custom dimond plate aluminum skidplates
custom radiator relocation
procom cdi box
uni filter
Jet kit
FMF pipe

grizzlyranger

all right jarret is on the site now hey man its ryan yea i cant wait until the next ride having a lot of people to ride with makes it a lot better
mine 07 green grizz 660 snorkeled tranny, winch, reverse limiter bypass, and 27 inch mudlites
dads 06 camo eiger fully snorkeled
[url="http://floridaatv.com/"]http://floridaatv.com/[/url]


iluvmuddin

Anyone have plans for this weekend?

I am going riding this weekend...Bamboo, the Ranch or the Prairie....any takers?

Rebecca

Psycho Ward

If my bud gets his outty 800 back from the dealer  this weekend , we're planning to hit up crossroads in ft. pierce sun.
07' Can-Am 800 Renegade (stealth snorkled) 28" Silverbacks on vision 159's, UNI filter, BRP pre- filter,BRP rear hitch,Pro Taper bars,death grips, HMF Penland pro pipe, Dalton Clutch, 650 helix mod,custom front bumper,LED brake light and diamond plate CV guards.

<a href="[url="http://s145.photobucket.co"]http://s145.photobucket.co[/url]

anarion55

Wish we could have made it... unfortunately, I'm in the middle of  moving; have to have everything out of the house & ready for the renters by the 26th... so no play until then (and after that, I have to dig out the quads from behind all the boxes)! :(

We're interested in getting up there some time in the future though... never been there - is there parking (i.e. solid ground) for a 28' toy hauler? Where exactly is this place located?

Thanks, and hope to see y'all up there soon.

Tony & Susan
Shut up and hang on.

Tony

Kawasaki KFX400, ZX-9r

papahouse

Quote from: anarion55 on July 20, 2007, 11:24:47 AM
Wish we could have made it... unfortunately, I'm in the middle of  moving; have to have everything out of the house & ready for the renters by the 26th... so no play until then (and after that, I have to dig out the quads from behind all the boxes)! :(

We're interested in getting up there some time in the future though... never been there - is there parking (i.e. solid ground) for a 28' toy hauler? Where exactly is this place located?

Thanks, and hope to see y'all up there soon.

Tony & Susan

Decent road and good parking area, you should have no problems.

Directions
I95 to SR714 in PtStLucie
West on 714 about 16-17 miles
Bamboo will be on your right
$ flags on Bamboo Poles at the entrance

anarion55

Excellent, thanks! I turn over the keys to the renters this Thursday, so after that I'll be starting the unpacking... getting the toys "free" is a priority, since I need to work out the kinks in my 51 year-old legs (must have been up & down that ladder to the attic 100 times).

Tony
Shut up and hang on.

Tony

Kawasaki KFX400, ZX-9r

iluvmuddin

wheres are you asking about anarion? either i missed something or i'm still hungover from the wild azz weekend...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com