Tim Farr`s new KTM 450.

Started by Quad32x, July 14, 2007, 01:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

quadracer1992

Awsome. Wish I had that quad.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

FoxHondaRider

does Tim Farr live down here then?
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

I love the thing Except for the rear shock how it connects to the swing arm. I wonder when KTM will start using a linkage type.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

FoxHondaRider

obviously the ohlins suspension doesnt come on it out of the factory lol  I wish companies would implement a race package with aftermarket suspension, nerfbars, and maybe a front bumber for looks.  That way you can choose the exhaust i guess.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

fastrnrik

The KTM will come stock with the Ohlins shocks.

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

^^
I was just about to say that lol. Along with some other goodies.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

FoxHondaRider

then thats the most race ready 450 ever made so far.  I still dont know if i like it.  The goods that come on it yeah deffinately but I think i need to see it in person
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

FoxHondaRider

I wish dirtwheels would do a 450 shootout with all these new 450's now.  KTM and now Bombardier/Can-am 450's have been added to the 450 list.  Can-am is the lightest only like 320lbs but to me it has a major downside, it uses screw to hold the chassis together not welds.  A weld is the strongest bond you can get between 2 metals because it melts them into 1.  I would just like to see what 450 would come out on top these days
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Not necessarily, go to the can-am site and read about those screws, pretty interesting. Supposedly they are virtually indestructible.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

sykolincoln

apparently those bolts are strong enought o hold together the worlds largest passenger air craft the airbus, so I dont think it will have any problems holding a quad together.
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

FoxHondaRider

hm i didnt know that all I knew was that it had bolts
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

gearhead400

sounds cheaper if you bend something...

That is an awesome looking bike! hope that engine is better than the 525 though. I heard you have to service it after every ride (5-7 hours)
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

FoxHondaRider

wow if thats true about servicing it its deffinately not a good quad for the avergae person or anyone that doesnt have a team of mechanics and gets paid alot to ride it
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Turboderf


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com