Lakeland Saturday July14th

Started by TBR, July 09, 2007, 09:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TBR

We will be going to Lakeland on Saturday for some practice. They told us they were making it wider and redesigning the whole track. We really appreciate all they have done for the SSQSA. They are the only track that doesn't seem to complain about quads. Hopefully we can draw a little crowd even though I'm sure it will be another hot day. Hope to see you all there.

trx#9

Sounds gooooooooood! Somebody bring some A/C. ;D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

RTR_380/450R

If I can kick this whole stressed nerves in my spine, neck, and shoulders thing- Then I will show as well. No more mass consumption of pain pills mixed with a long HOT day of riding for me!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

LostCause

I would call to make sure that the track is open.  They were talking about starting to redesign the track after our event but that may not have happened yet.  But if it did they may not be finished with the redesign.  Just a heads up.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

racingbroke

I did call, the track is open normal practice times from 10-3.  I didn't ask if the track had changed.
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

trx#9

Quote from: racingbroke on July 11, 2007, 11:14:45 AM
I did call, the track is open normal practice times from 10-3.  I didn't ask if the track had changed.
Track is the same, it hasn't been changed yet. There changing it  in August.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

TBR

We ran into something and don't know if we will make it on Saturday.

53yfz450

looks like if the rain stays away we will be out there tomorrow!
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

trx#9

What happen to sunday practice at pax.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

53yfz450

lets jsut say that mother nature didnt let that happen. lol  but went to quicktrack today and had a great time as usuall!
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com