THE ORANGE CRUSH COMPLEAT

Started by cutngrs, July 13, 2007, 04:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutngrs

THE NEW PAINT
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

cutngrs

MORE
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

cutngrs

MORE
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

cutngrs

MORE
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Anoriginal


fishfry

A bad day in the woods is better then a good day at work.

500 mule (for sale)
Bronco II

snowmanzz13

wow! amazing stuff you got going
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

06 BaNsHeE

damn that thing is sick...You still selling it?

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

cutngrs

#9
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on July 13, 2007, 05:31:00 PM
damn that thing is sick...You still selling it?




THANKS GUYS  THERES A LOT OF HARD WORK AND SWEAT INTO IT AND  YES EVERY THING IS ALWAYS FOR SALE   FIRST $ 15,000.00  takes it
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dynodon

Dont make me have to whoop up on that azz now !!!!LOL
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Hondabeefast

02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: dynodon on July 13, 2007, 09:43:25 PM
Dont make me have to whoop up on that azz now !!!!LOL

Tell em don.  Sure wish you could make it to GA august 4th.  That bike has a legitmate shot of holding the track record.  And you know we ain't scared to go get it.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

CABLEGUY1

I'm sure this will sound stupid but I will ask anyway. Without a skid plate of some sort up front it would seem like the slightest dip of the nose into the dirt would cause it to want to tunnel into the ground and come to a sudden stop. I realize it has the power to keep the nose high all the way thru the run but if it dropped for some reason or bounced is it possible to do that or is the track that compact that it's not deep enough sand to bury the nose? It does look bad a$$. Have you and Don ran against each other?

snowmanzz13

theres no front suspension so the only way what your talking about Cable guy to happen is for the tubing to flex which shouldn't happen
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

cutngrs

#15
OK THE FRONT OF THE BIKE IS VERY LITE SO IT  KIDA JUST FLOATS ACROSS THE GROUND IT COULD DO WHAT YOU SAY BUT IT IS VERY ANLIKLY AS FAR AS ME AND DON RACING  WE WILL JUST KEEP THAT TO ARE SELFS  AS I HAVE DON A MOST OF WORK ON DONS BIKE  WITH HIS ASSISTANC  WE HAVE TWO COMPLEATLY DEFERANT SET UPS 
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: cutngrs on July 14, 2007, 12:23:55 AM
OK THE FRONT OF THE BIKE IS VERY LITE SO IT  KIDA JUST FLOATS ACROSS THE GROUND IT COULD DO WHAT YOU SAY BUT IT IS VERY ON LIKLY AS FAR AS ME AND DON RACING  WE WILL JUST KEEP THAT TO ARE SELFS  AS I HAVE DON A MOST OF WORK ON DONS BIKE  WITH HIS ASSISTANC  WE HAVE TWO COMPLEATLY DEFERANT SET UPS

just let em know, we kick @ss with both the bikes.  the chassis will flex.  there are photos somewhere of a pass with me on it and the front of the chassis is rolling over.  LOTS OF POWER.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Yeah, Troy has a 16 mil stroker motor, and I have a 4 mil stroker
motor. I have better traction off the line, but he has more HP !!!


Still one he!! of a ride for 300` though !!!!, and dont let a little motor make you think it wont carry the mail..

Just F.Y.I, all the paint work was done by the same person. dude250 here on this site, he is AWSOME when it comes to airbrush work !!!!!!! ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: dynodon on July 14, 2007, 01:48:52 AM
Yeah, Troy has a 16 mil stroker motor, and I have a 4 mil stroker
motor. I have better traction off the line, but he has more HP !!!


Still one he!! of a ride for 300` though !!!!, and dont let a little motor make you think it wont carry the mail..

Just F.Y.I, all the paint work was done by the same person. dude250 here on this site, he is AWSOME when it comes to airbrush work !!!!!!! ;)

SKEET! SKEET! SKEET!, YEEEEAAAAA. 
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

FLA.SHEE

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on July 14, 2007, 01:39:46 AM
Quote from: cutngrs on July 14, 2007, 12:23:55 AM
OK THE FRONT OF THE BIKE IS VERY LITE SO IT  KIDA JUST FLOATS ACROSS THE GROUND IT COULD DO WHAT YOU SAY BUT IT IS VERY ON LIKLY AS FAR AS ME AND DON RACING  WE WILL JUST KEEP THAT TO ARE SELFS  AS I HAVE DON A MOST OF WORK ON DONS BIKE  WITH HIS ASSISTANC  WE HAVE TWO COMPLEATLY DEFERANT SET UPS

just let em know, we kick @ss with both the bikes.  the chassis will flex.  there are photos somewhere of a pass with me on it and the front of the chassis is rolling over.  LOTS OF POWER.

yeah & there is one somewhere where the front tires never touch also

SWAMP_DONKEY

Very nice!!!  Looks fast standing still..... be glad the King Quad doesnt like to drag race, I would hate to suck the paint off that thing as I blew by.

       ;D I crack myself up...lol

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 14, 2007, 03:56:03 AM
Very nice!!!  Looks fast standing still..... be glad the King Quad doesnt like to drag race, I would hate to suck the paint off that thing as I blew by.

       ;D I crack myself up...lol

Cut is thinking about taking it to the next mud race at thunderbowl.  it is light enough that it will float with a 160 lb rider on it, so you mud slinging boys better watch out.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

DrChoate

That thing is just crazy looking . I'll bet it would fly if it had wings on it

Turboderf

Hang on that must hall ass very cool whats top speed