WARESBORO BIG RACE

Started by badcompanyracing, June 12, 2007, 02:23:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW on July 11, 2007, 06:59:31 PM
Good luck. Ill be prayin for ya...

Dog, you don't have to get mad at me.  You give it to me, you know I am going to give it back.  Your prayers were answered, because the orange crush won't be there in august. 
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Smoke dog I ant got mad I didnt want it to seem that way I was just kiddin. I thought it would be funny. Good luck hope you guys can make it up again sometime soon. ;D
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

cutngrs

if toni roni get his way he might just get his hands on the orange crush $$$$$$ :o
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: cutngrs on July 14, 2007, 02:36:38 AM
if toni roni get his way he might just get his hands on the orange crush $$$$$$ :o

does the jockey go with it?   ;)

J/K toni roni got 50 lbs. on me, so I will be fired.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

You still my boy Jason.... NO WORRIES, as long as the bike is still
here, you have a ride ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: dynodon on July 14, 2007, 01:43:34 PM
You still my boy Jason.... NO WORRIES, as long as the bike is still
here, you have a ride ;D

thanks brotha, i know you guys are selling for the right reasons.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

cutngrs

ya but mine wont go unless somone pays the cash$$$$$$$$$  so it looks likes i will have mine for a long time ;)
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

badcompanyracing

ok so who is coming, I'm still hearing some talk  on some bad boys coming.
We will see, don't worry I don't know if we can get the little 350's in the 3's by then or not
but I think the 4.08 will be backed up.............Iknow Scot will be tuning on his and helping me 8) 8) 8)
it won't be very long before we run a 3 something onn a stock stroke , stock cyl.  350 :-*
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

badcompanyracing

what's up where is everybody????????????????????????????????????????????????
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

badcompanyracing

It's getting close.
let's go racing.
smoke you gonna make it???
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

badcompanyracing

OK roll call...........
who's bringing it??????????????????
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

yz3961986

had to cancell because of rain will race next weekend 8/10-8/11

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com