Now this is a tru All-Terain vehicle

Started by GrizzlyGator, July 09, 2007, 08:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxHondaRider

Thats amazing! Is it real? or some future concept thing?
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

sykolincoln

I have a few years old dirtwheels were they tested that thing, they said it works alot better in the water than land, the top speed is only something around 55 and its HUGE!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Cory1020

There was a recent thing in over the bars section of dirtwheels. Its something in another country, europe I think. About 15k if I remember right, correct me if Im wrong.
99 F-150 4x4
8" lift on 35x13.5 cooper sst

02 Rubicon
06 Rancher 4x4
01 Rancher 4x4
98 Fourtrax 2x4
06 Raptor 700
05 Rincon

FoxHondaRider

#4
It looks like it hauls in the water.  I wonder if its street legal, its bigger than some cars.  Geo's are about the size of an ATV lol and mini's are not too much bigger.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

yfz450runner


gearhead400

that thing would be awesome for a place where quads are street legal.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

FoxHondaRider

The BMW and polaris and I think another comapnie actually made street legal atv's even in america.  I heard they can set you back 50k though!  I rather have a Corvette

2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: FoxHondaRider on July 10, 2007, 03:53:10 AM
The BMW and polaris and I think another comapnie actually made street legal atv's even in america.  I heard they can set you back 50k though!  I rather have a Corvette



Now thats sweet!!!! ;D


Ida_Mann

I see Big-Daddy's new toy for a certain camp in Polk county ;-)

but that thing looks huge,,,,I'd love to see it try to make it down a trail in ONF.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

KB

#11
That thing might not make it out of ONF,it looks like the guy on the video was babying it on land, It doesn't look like you can ride it real hard on land to me. Looks better on the water.

SWAMP_DONKEY


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com