Mud Raceing at Thunderbowl was Awsome

Started by CatRider, June 03, 2007, 08:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kawa3

I want to make it up there but to drive up(1 1/2-2 hours) ride in the pit a few times then drive back(another 1 1/2-2hours) which would be at least $100 doesn't seem worth it at the moment.
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Kawa3

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

CatRider

Just an update I have been informed that the next event will be July 8th not the 1st if you are interested in coming or have any feel free to contact me

David
First Bike 1996 polaris 250 TrailBoss
2006 Arctic Cat 700 LE
1989 Heavy Chevy Cat Hauler
Next Bike Will be a 2007 Arctic cat 500 LE in Green

Kawa3

Quote from: CatRider on June 14, 2007, 08:21:59 PM
Just an update I have been informed that the next event will be July 8th not the 1st if you are interested in coming or have any feel free to contact me

David

I will be @ Creekbottom in GA that weekend
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

N-Tense Motorsports

We'll be there!  I've got another one for the ladies class ;D
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CatRider

Well we had our second running of the Thunderbowl mud race we had a bigger turnout and more spectators this time. Sorry n-tense couldn't make it hope your feeling ok. Well I will be posting videos on here as soon as I get them all edited and the next event will be August 5th 2007 hopefully we will get some more new people
First Bike 1996 polaris 250 TrailBoss
2006 Arctic Cat 700 LE
1989 Heavy Chevy Cat Hauler
Next Bike Will be a 2007 Arctic cat 500 LE in Green

N-Tense Motorsports

I am so not happy I couldn't make it yesterday!!!  I am happy there was a bigger turnout, that's awesome.  I think it was better that I rested my back and try to get rid of these nasty bruises before I get back on a 4-wheeler again!  I'll check out the videos when you get them posted ;)

Trish
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CatRider

First Bike 1996 polaris 250 TrailBoss
2006 Arctic Cat 700 LE
1989 Heavy Chevy Cat Hauler
Next Bike Will be a 2007 Arctic cat 500 LE in Green

CatRider

there are the videos of the June 8th Thunderbowl mud race
First Bike 1996 polaris 250 TrailBoss
2006 Arctic Cat 700 LE
1989 Heavy Chevy Cat Hauler
Next Bike Will be a 2007 Arctic cat 500 LE in Green

N-Tense Motorsports

The "Best Overall" was awesome!  Nice to see the Quad beatin the Side-by-Side!  Great videos  ;D
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com