Treasure Coast Mud Luvers Membership Ride July 14

Started by papahouse, July 03, 2007, 12:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

papahouse

Treasure Coast Mud Luvers

We are forming a new ATV Club for the Martin, Palm Beach & St Lucie County area. Our goal is to promote group rides at various events, venues and locations. The first membership ride will be held at Plant Bamboo Saturday July 14. Look for a white Ford Sport Trac (I will try to park by the main entrance roadway) and stop and say hello, sign up then enjoy the fun!

We will have our own section on FloridaATV.com to communicate rides, dates and general information. We would also like to get membership together to attend out-of-state events and riding areas. Just imagine a group of us going to the mountains for a long weekend ride.

PM iluvmuddin if you will be attending, she will leave a list of those at with the front gate. Who knows you might just get a nice surprise!

See You At Bamboo!


(sign up is 9AM - 11:30 AM)

papahouse

Also if you have questions please post them here and I'll attempt to answer them to your satisfaction. This club will be about making new friends to ride with and having fun!

Agent

is it going to be primarily utility quads?
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

papahouse


grizzlyranger

hey papahouse were u the one that lived in the farms and wanted to go with me and matt4x4 to holylands just wondering cause if that is u i want to meet u if i can get out to bamboo on the 14th. 
mine 07 green grizz 660 snorkeled tranny, winch, reverse limiter bypass, and 27 inch mudlites
dads 06 camo eiger fully snorkeled
[url="http://floridaatv.com/"]http://floridaatv.com/[/url]

papahouse

Quote from: grizzlyranger on July 05, 2007, 12:58:09 AM
hey papahouse were u the one that lived in the farms and wanted to go with me and matt4x4 to holylands just wondering cause if that is u i want to meet u if i can get out to bamboo on the 14th. 

Yep that was me alright, would enjoy meeting and ridin with you on the 14th at Bamboo

valpal

Sweet!  That sounds great. My husband and I were just talking about a somekind of a group for the Treasure Coast.

papahouse

Quote from: valpal on July 06, 2007, 09:37:53 AM
Sweet!  That sounds great. My husband and I were just talking about a somekind of a group for the Treasure Coast.

Hope to see you there, watch this post for more details next week

grizzlyranger

#8
hey papahouse well if all goes to plan i will be there friday and sat hope to see ya there what will u be riding(atv) and driving(car or truck).
mine 07 green grizz 660 snorkeled tranny, winch, reverse limiter bypass, and 27 inch mudlites
dads 06 camo eiger fully snorkeled
[url="http://floridaatv.com/"]http://floridaatv.com/[/url]

papahouse

I will be in a white Ford Sport Trac and riding a dark green Arctic Cat 250 4x4 snorkeled. Stop me and say hey and we will ride. I am planning to be there by about 8:30 Saturday morning to set up for people to stop and visit about the club. At about 11 or 11:30 I plan to ride the rest of the day.

1500z71

Is there going to be another way or time to join the club. I have to work all day Sat. so I won't be able to make it, and would like to join.

Thanks,

Steve

papahouse

Quote from: 1500z71 on July 07, 2007, 05:37:29 PM
Is there going to be another way or time to join the club. I have to work all day Sat. so I won't be able to make it, and would like to join.

Thanks,

Steve

Sure this is an open membership and we are just getting started, Once we have a few mwmbwers will will have our own section on Floida ATV to post our group rides I will keep your information from this thread and pm you when we have it setup.

grizzlyranger

alright papahouse got most the weekend off will be there from friday to early sunday morning.  Ill be ridin a 07 grizzly 660 green with snorkels and driving a black ranger my dad will be riding a camo eiger snorkeled and driving a black silverado and possibly a couple more people might be coming.  hopefully it will rain all week and give us couple nice days to ride for the weekend.
mine 07 green grizz 660 snorkeled tranny, winch, reverse limiter bypass, and 27 inch mudlites
dads 06 camo eiger fully snorkeled
[url="http://floridaatv.com/"]http://floridaatv.com/[/url]

papahouse

Just be aware muddin is going to want to see the eiger snorkel. she is wanting to snorkel her's

papahouse

Ok if everyone comes that has indicated interest we have the makings for a good size turn out. So we will see you at Bamboo on the 14th.

I will be in a 2007 White Ford Sport Trac with a black open trailer. I plan to park under the trees on the right side of the roadway just off the main camping area. Muddin and I will be there by 9 AM and we will be at the truck until about 11:30 to meet everyone and then we will be ridin the rest of the day. We hope to get  a core group and plan rides or events we can do as a group. I have also recently been told about a couple of ridin areas I would likw to check out with the group.

So come on join up it's free and let's meet each other and make some cool now friends and ridin buddies.

grizzlyranger

i cant wait for this weekend its my 21st bday today so its kind goin to be a bday weekend for me.  Im havin withdraw from riding havent ride since the rally.  the grizzly is hungry for mud lol. see u out there.
mine 07 green grizz 660 snorkeled tranny, winch, reverse limiter bypass, and 27 inch mudlites
dads 06 camo eiger fully snorkeled
[url="http://floridaatv.com/"]http://floridaatv.com/[/url]

Busta Nutt


papahouse

Quote from: grizzlyranger on July 10, 2007, 03:25:30 AM
i cant wait for this weekend its my 21st bday today so its kind goin to be a bday weekend for me.  Im havin withdraw from riding havent ride since the rally.  the grizzly is hungry for mud lol. see u out there.

Happy bday! We'll just have to celebrate a little


jrpro130

How is it for sports? I like to get her dirty, but the little girl can only handle so much ;)
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

papahouse

I see a lot of sport out there, they have some trials and a mx track of sorts. There is a lot of dry area also

East Coast Dirty Girls

i hope you all have a great turn out,  that is basically how we got started.  good luck.  after you get going and you all get your schedules up, let us know,  we do a lot of events and charity stuff.  It would be great to have another club out there that we can bounce ideas off of.  I grew u p in PSL so I may even know some of ya!  (way back when)

I hope you guys have a fantastic turn out!!  ;D

Atvgirl

www.thedirtygirls.net

www.myspace.com/eastcoastdirtygirls

papahouse

Quote from: East Coast Dirty Girls on July 11, 2007, 10:14:21 AM
i hope you all have a great turn out,  that is basically how we got started.  good luck.  after you get going and you all get your schedules up, let us know,  we do a lot of events and charity stuff.  It would be great to have another club out there that we can bounce ideas off of.  I grew u p in PSL so I may even know some of ya!  (way back when)

I hope you guys have a fantastic turn out!!  ;D

Atvgirl

www.thedirtygirls.net

www.myspace.com/eastcoastdirtygirls

Thanks, your welcome to come join us. Once we get going we would love to join in on some of you Charity drives.

iluvmuddin

Oh damn!  someone said Snorkled Eiger.....Heck Yeah!!  i wanta see it....i am gonna bring my camera and PDA so i can take notes and learn everything i can...i'm gonna get this baby snorkled......hopefully GRanger your daddy wont mind if i bug the crap out of him with "how to" questions....

Ya'll come out and early and bring a change of clothes...theres a shower out there now....and good water for cleaning the quads after riding....Convenience Stores are pretty far away so bring enough food, drinks and ice etc....usually on the weekends theres a guy selling BBQ....i saw him at LCross last weekend...hopefully hes here for this.....

2 more days...i am so excited....i love this stuff....

Rebecca

grizzlyranger

hey muddin that was me about the snorkels its my dads bike he wont mind if u check it out had to show somebody at the rally.  I actually have a better idea of runnin the intake snorkel than what he did he did it when i wasnt home so it was to late.  but it will not be no problem we will be there from friday til early sunday morning so we will see out there.
mine 07 green grizz 660 snorkeled tranny, winch, reverse limiter bypass, and 27 inch mudlites
dads 06 camo eiger fully snorkeled
[url="http://floridaatv.com/"]http://floridaatv.com/[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com