locked topics

Started by pinkfloyd, July 02, 2007, 06:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinkfloyd

instead of locking the interesting series of events, why not just delete it like some many of the other threads you seem to delete.

Da_Mtg_Man

Who is the " you " that you are talking about?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

I don't remember any threads being deleted lately, I may be wrong but I just don't remember.
When a thread is going absolutely nowhere and people act like children fighting in the sandbox then it gets locked down
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

hey, I wanna create a new screen name for myself and ask questions,,,,do we have any rule against that yet? ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

UncleRico

What are you talking about? Sometimes, you make no sense.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: pinkfloyd on July 02, 2007, 06:42:07 AM
instead of locking the interesting series of events, why not just delete it like some many of the other threads you seem to delete.


Did you know that the person that starts the topic can lock it. It wasn't necessarily one of the mods.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

pinkfloyd

UUUUHMMMM I didn't say anything about the mods or who locked it, now did I, I guess it was hard to read

Da_Mtg_Man

Ok, So then who is the "you" that you are talking about?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 02, 2007, 03:29:10 PM
Ok, So then who is the "you" that you are talking about?

Yea! What he said!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

FishaHallic

Your giving a great musical group a bad name  :gh.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: FishaHallic on July 02, 2007, 08:16:58 PM
Your giving a great musical group a bad name  :gh.

Another Bounty name??? or.....JACK is that you?

  Whats up Fish?

FishaHallic

#11
Pink Floyd, you know, Dark side of the moon, animals, The Wall,  come on swamp get with the program  ;).

What's up you ask, my weight and the height of my stack of bills  ;D.  One more thing,  I am now leaning toward the King quad when I do buy a quad  ;D (which will be a while) .    :w :w

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: FishaHallic on July 02, 2007, 10:22:06 PM
Pink Floyd, you know, Dark side of the moon, animals, The Wall,  come on swamp get with the program  ;).

What's up you ask, my weight and the height of my stack of bills  ;D.  One more thing,  I am now leaning toward the King quad when I do buy a quad  ;D (which will be a while) .    :w :w

  I have A.D.D....sorry,

  Welcome to the LIGHT young grasshopper, Im on my second KQ and love them.

dnigels

Several species of small furry animals gathered together in a cave, groovin on a pict!
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com