Bummer with ban on fireworks in Hernando this 4th of July

Started by FoxHondaRider, July 01, 2007, 04:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxHondaRider

I'm not sure about other counties but as far as I know only Hernando County has placed a ban on using fireworks this time.  With the dry conditions its too easy to start a fire.  I have seen lightning striking in Fields and starting fires all last week.  I was hoping with all this rain we got today and hopefully it rains more they might lift the ban but thats probally not going to happen.  I guess stock up for next year.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

bigscrub79

I know Polk county doesnt have a ban. I though someone was breaking into the neighbors house and went out with my gun. Turns out it was just the fireworks.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Young Gun

Lol I heard people shooting them off at around 9 and 11 just tonight.  The ban wont stop anyone, and they know it.  As long as the tents are up, people will do it.  Im gonna have to tell my dad about this because we were going fireworks shopping tomorrow.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

KB

There selling them in Hillsborough Co., just be careful w/ them, shoot them over a lake or somethin if you can. We been getting some rain but not enough. We usually go out in the boat & shoot them off a 4'x4' sheet of plywood in the middle of Tampa Bay(near Gandy) you get to see all the other fireworks from Tampa & St. Pete from there to.

FoxHondaRider

They sell them everwhere in Hernando and they are discounted because of the ban.  I have seen buy 1 get 3 free.  I say just go past county line road and shoot them off.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

MX411

yeah they put a ban on martin county too... screw them this is 4th of july and we need to blow stuff up!!! lol

FoxHondaRider

Just dont do it around woods or brush areas and your goo to go.  Just dont let the police catch you.  I heard fines are upwards of $1,000.  Most police don't care about things like that but theres always that 1 that ruins the fun.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done