NEVER BEFORE SEEN PICS OF MR. BONES!!

Started by NYRAPTOR, June 29, 2007, 10:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYRAPTOR

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE NEVER MET HIM............. >:D

SlowJoeRacing

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on June 29, 2007, 10:16:06 PM
FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE NEVER MET HIM............. >:D
looks fun... were is that at?
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

NYRAPTOR

#2
front pit at croom when it was a lake. empty now. he's so secret, he wouldn't even take off his helmet!!!! :o

Turboderf

Hey NyRaptor Wheres New York Richiey At LOL

NYRAPTOR


Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: REBEL on June 29, 2007, 11:27:57 PM
Lol, is he really that secretive?

can't tell ya or we'll have to kill ya ;)

CABLEGUY1

He's really a cyborg. He feeds off the electro magnetic field generated from the magneto on his bike which is the only reason he rides. He's actually reading our brains right now.I gotta go.

klutchbuster400


Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

NYRAPTOR

yes my friend, a robot indeed. :o

eldiablo64

man he's as elusive as the skunk ape in south florida :banghead.gif
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: eldiablo64 on June 30, 2007, 07:30:47 AM
man he's as elusive as the skunk ape in south florida :banghead.gif

He's more secretive than Wilson. You'll never see his face.....
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

mrbones

What? I'm not secretive at all. Here's a few pics of myself to prove it.





Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Da_Mtg_Man

That reminds me of a show I watched this morning with peanut.... SpongeBob!
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

quadracer1992

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 30, 2007, 12:26:21 PM
That reminds me of a show I watched this morning with peanut.... SpongeBob!
Wow, youve got issues dude.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Young Gun

Lol so does Mr. Bones where a mask like MJ? ;)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

quadracer1992

Quote from: REBEL on June 30, 2007, 12:57:42 PM
Lol so does Mr. Bones where a mask like MJ? ;)
Or is that really what his face looks like? :o
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

eldiablo64

Hey Bones!! I think you need some more bikes you don't have enough. ;D
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

klutchbuster400


quadracer1992

I guess but I dont see how thats possible.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

mrbones

I sold all of those atvs, atcs, and motorcycles awhile back. I do still have the black motorcycle ('83 Honda CX650C) that I did a frame up resto/customization on. The only atv I have is the '86 ATC250R. I think that's the only one I'll ever need.  ;D
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com