Staute in the State Of Florida of age and ATVs

Started by Raptor700, June 29, 2007, 04:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raptor700

Has anyone heared or know if there was a law recently passed that you have to be 14 years old or older to operate an ATV?

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Raptor700

I'm not sure. I thought it was 16 yrs of age for over 110cc was only the manufacture recommendation.
maybe I was told the wrong info.

SlowJoeRacing

i am not sure... i always rode older bikes than u are suposed to...
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

quadracer1992

Quote from: fsterthanmydad92 on June 29, 2007, 05:34:02 PM
i am not sure... i always rode older bikes than u are suposed to...
Neither am I. Oh well Im 14 or older.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Mars

It is a recomendation by the safety nazis. I do not believe it is law.
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.