Hey Mr. BoNes

Started by KB, June 27, 2007, 08:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYRAPTOR

#73 here. longest running mod with a dial up connection and no raise. just kidding. volunteer work baby. please dont fire me brady. i love this place!!!!!!

SWAMP_DONKEY

# 2012....I hope thats a good year ::)

NYRAPTOR

 maybe a space odyssey?? ??? i'll be 39. oooppppsss 40. oh joe lou!!!

mrbones

#53
I think this is nonsense, but I gathered it from another site about the year 2012.

What will happen in 2012?
According to their calendar, the Maya believed that their world would end on Dec 21, 2012. Of all the dates put forth by prophets and cultures for a doomsday, this is one with an authentic almost eerie feel to it. But what will happen? A global cataclysm is one possibility.

2012 is someverdana claimed to be a year of spiritual transformation (or apocalypse). Many esoteric sources interpret the completion of the thirteenth B'ak'tun cycle in the Long Count of the Maya calendar (which occurs on December 21 by the most widely held correlation) to mean there will be a major change in world order, although there is a distinct lack of evidence from the extant records of the pre-Columbian Maya civilization that they themselves considered this occurrence in 2012 would signify end of the world.

WE'RE ALL DOOMED. THE END IS NEAR.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Quad32x

The end of the world will only happen when Chuck Norris says it will.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

KB

Quote from: Quad32x on June 29, 2007, 05:43:25 PM
Those big hills are in ........................ oh yea. Its a secret. 8)

Maybe a rumor but I heard the golf course thats suppose to be built is no longer going to be built.
I don't know if it's because of the new housing sales that have dropped or what the reason, maybe it'll still be there for awhile.
I have some friends that live around there, one has a car lot a little south of there on the main north/south Hwy., his name is Matt, he gotta pretty fast Banshee & a pretty fast street bike he built with a 4 speed transmission.
Some of you that live around there might know him(drives a white Vette)

Quad32x

Thats great news !  Last time I was there I saw the survey stakes and thought "Oh great." I hope they never build out there.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

eldiablo64

if its the hills i'm thinkin of they already started flattening out an filling in THE LOW AREAS.thats on the side with the bike trail.if its the ones you are talkin about.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

quadracer1992

I dont know why not tell me where it is because if its a riding area I already know where it is. Im just not sure which one you are talking about.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Fox17

Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 30, 2007, 12:39:11 PM
I dont know why not tell me where it is because if its a riding area I already know where it is. Im just not sure which one you are talking about.

guess....

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com