hardrock july 1st

Started by gearhead400, June 27, 2007, 12:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gearhead400

I'm planning on heading out to hardrock on sunday. I cant stay away from jumps for too long or i go nuts. So if your not doing anything on sunday make plans to come to hardrock.  ;) I like to have some friendly competition at the track.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

gearhead400

no body? dang i thought at least 1 person would want to go. I see how it is  ;)
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

koh0001

I'd like to hit it up with it  ;) what time.??? I have to race Thunderbowl Sat. night.  Just let me know.
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

gearhead400

I am going to get out there around 10ish and ride until i cant stand up anymore  ;D
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

LostCause

#4
Why don't you come to Lakeland for the SSQSA race on sunday.  There will be plenty of competition!!!
Then on the 29th we are going to Hardrock

;D
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Raptor0731

07 Yamaha Raptor 700R GYTR

atvtrailer

05 450r #13B

T2

I wish I can go, but I have work to do around the house, have fun.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

gearhead400

i'd love to race man but i still have a stock 400. So MX is fun but i dont have too good of a chance in a real race haha.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

koh0001

Where  do you park?? I have a canopy or we could get under the trees..
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

gearhead400

I park where ever its not crowded. Normally up by the main track though.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

gearhead400

oh man, you guys missed a great time today. Sure it was hot as hell but the dust wasnt that bad and neither was the mud.

Thanks again for your help today mike, i had a great time! Cant wait to hit pax.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com