The funniest thing a D.I. said to you

Started by Bigwilly, November 15, 2004, 04:40:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigwilly

I would have to say "Dont play with my privets" he was talking to a 1 phase privet in the mess hall. ;D  ya we giggled & were in the pit for a while LOL
Ronald Reagan once said "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."


Raptor_Mikey


quads_only

we were at the rifle range and firing . When sgt. laratonda came up to me and yelled hey privates pay attention to this four eyed freak HE CAN REALLY SHOOT! I was the series high shooter.

  I didnt really think there were too many ex marines on here.  COOL.
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

Asphaltdragon

you gotta hit that one with some speed... ;D
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

LIV2RIDE

Phase 3 about 2 weeks from Grad. I got caught biting my fingernail while D.I.SSGT PIGFORD was try to teach a little class. He called me up to the front with him in front of the whole platoon and he said  >:("Does that finger taste good"? >:( I say (being a smarta.s.s.)"Yes Sir". He said "Good, cause I'll have a bite too" and he bit the side of my pinky finger off :'( and spit it out on the floor. :o Then he said "go sit down". We finished the class and got back to attention on "THE LINE".
My finger was bleeding and making a mess on the floor. He came by and looked at it and told me to go get some alcohol. When I came back with it he made me hold my hand out while he slowly poured the whole bottle on my finger. Then, he threw the bottle down down and said  >:("Now clean up this mess". >:(

So, I guess the funniest thing I ever heard a D.I. say would have to be   "Does that finger taste good"?  ;D

Funny thing is I never stopped biting my nails after that. ;)
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

Bigwilly

Dude ur hardcore !!! how many played indy 500 in thew squad bay with the bunks ???
Ronald Reagan once said "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."


Bigwilly

Quoteyou gotta hit that one with some speed... ;D
Dude i'm not a D.I. but that s**t is funny now that i think about it again LOL ROTF
Ronald Reagan once said "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."


quads_only

what about the scuzz rag bulkhead?  anyone did this?
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

LIV2RIDE

Quotewhat about the scuzz rag bulkhead?  anyone did this?


Alright! All this is starting to bring back some memories.

We had drag races with the scuzz rags after 3 or 4 trash cans filled with water had been pushed over, of course.
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

quads_only

lol lol lol    memories man that is funny as hell, strange how a lot of people share common memories and dont even realize it ;D
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

Bigwilly

How bout the march to the rifle range from 2ND batt  ?? when we got there the SDI said we looked like we needed water so we ALL drank till well you know rest if you were there
Ronald Reagan once said "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."


Bigwilly

o i got 1 !!!! "GET YOUR FOOT LOCKER & GET ON LINE NOW"  "READY DUMP" THATS GOOD STUFF
Ronald Reagan once said "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."


LIV2RIDE

QuoteHow bout the march to the rifle range from 2ND batt  ??

NOW THAT SUCKED!!

Were yall ever threatened with this one? "I'm going to march yall rightout into the marsh like D.I. so-and-so did to his whole platoon back in some year long ago."
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

quads_only

I left my lock undone on my footlocker when i had fire watch and our senior busted me spent breakfast on the quarter deck bend and thrust.    best time of my life  lol ;)
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

LIV2RIDE

Please tell me no one on here was a "SCRIBE" or a "HOUSE-MOUSE".

 They were the b.i.t.c.h. boys in our platoon
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

quads_only

we had a guy name of fratacia that ran out the door when we met our di s  They told him that same story in front of us and he came back!  I felt bad for that kid
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

quads_only

QuotePlease tell me no one on here was a "SCRIBE" or a "HOUSE-MOUSE".

 They were the b.i.t.c.h. boys in our platoon

Not here,   they didnt even know my name till 3rd phase , they called me private sneaky. ;)
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

Bigwilly

QuotePlease tell me no one on here was a "SCRIBE" or a "HOUSE-MOUSE".

 They were the b.i.t.c.h. boys in our platoon

not here !!
Ronald Reagan once said "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."


CamoPrairie

(1) DI told the "suicide recruit" how to properly cut his wrist.  (2) DI told the "nasty recruit" to stop his F@#$%# scratching                                                                        - There are tons of funny a$$ stories too                                                                        

CamoPrairie


CamoPrairie

remember this? - standing on line in the squadbay and smiling at the guy across from you who was getting his a$$ chewed by the DI - and the getting caught by the DI you didn't see - QUARTERDECK NOW! - and how about that that show on History channel MAILCALL

Anoriginal


NYRAPTOR

liv2ride was the first mod. then dmh, then me. geez this is old but funny.

gtnwood

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com