This is productive

Started by Young Gun, June 27, 2007, 12:37:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

eldiablo64

I think Norman needs to take up atv'in or somethin
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Young Gun

Quote from: eldiablo64 on June 27, 2007, 12:42:30 AM
I think Norman needs to take up atv'in or somethin

Lol no thanks!  I have been talking to him for 15mins or so and wow.  I wish I could get that 15mins back.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

UncleRico

#3
Give me a sledge hammer and mapquest directions to his house! 

I'll see to it that Norman dwells in the relative obscurity of mediocrity by failing to achieve the fame and fortune that would accompany such a feat.

(Personally, I think he's doing it just for the chicks, and not for the true essence of the task)
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

qt314nfla

ooh he's so hot.  he has those lips that are made for sucking equipment that i don't have though.  so i'll take a pass on him.  although he does look like he could be related to rico suave.

UncleRico

Quote from: QT314 on June 27, 2007, 03:30:57 PM
ooh he's so hot.  he has those lips that are made for sucking equipment that i don't have though.  so i'll take a pass on him.  although he does look like he could be related to rico suave.

He's obviously gay. I saw the picture and my gaydar pegged on 11, and it only goes up to 10.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Young Gun

Quote from: UncleRico on June 27, 2007, 05:36:00 PM
Quote from: QT314 on June 27, 2007, 03:30:57 PM
ooh he's so hot.  he has those lips that are made for sucking equipment that i don't have though.  so i'll take a pass on him.  although he does look like he could be related to rico suave.

He's obviously gay. I saw the picture and my gaydar pegged on 11, and it only goes up to 10.

You have a gaydar? :R
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Miami450R

hes full of crap


its june 27th at 11:47 pm and hes not on AIM.


quitter.
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Sleazy_Rider78

Quote from: REBEL on June 27, 2007, 05:37:41 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on June 27, 2007, 05:36:00 PM
Quote from: QT314 on June 27, 2007, 03:30:57 PM
ooh he's so hot.  he has those lips that are made for sucking equipment that i don't have though.  so i'll take a pass on him.  although he does look like he could be related to rico suave.

He's obviously gay. I saw the picture and my gaydar pegged on 11, and it only goes up to 10.

You have a gaydar? :R

You can get them at Brookstone in just about any mall. 
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Miami450R

I AM NOT GAY, i was just messing with the dude. i think he is gay lmao...


MiAmi BlAsTeR 04 (2:25:12 AM): yo
ScrollwithNorman (2:25:40 AM): hey
MiAmi BlAsTeR 04 (2:25:47 AM): sup
ScrollwithNorman (2:27:51 AM): nothing just hanging out
MiAmi BlAsTeR 04 (2:28:11 AM): how many ppl u talkin to right now
ScrollwithNorman (2:29:00 AM): like ten or so
MiAmi BlAsTeR 04 (2:29:18 AM): GEttin paid?
ScrollwithNorman (2:30:42 AM): yeah it the american way
MiAmi BlAsTeR 04 (2:30:59 AM): Gettin mad hoes?
ScrollwithNorman (2:31:28 AM): hahaha
ScrollwithNorman (2:31:33 AM): trying anyways
MiAmi BlAsTeR 04 (2:32:25 AM): have u ever talked to smarterchild?
ScrollwithNorman (2:34:21 AM): not sure why
MiAmi BlAsTeR 04 (2:34:44 AM): idk , just asking. He's My Friend :-)
ScrollwithNorman (2:39:25 AM): cool im sure i have
MiAmi BlAsTeR 04 (2:40:01 AM): So what are you wearing :)
ScrollwithNorman (2:40:24 AM): a lacy little something that bearly covers me
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

digginfool

I'm not saying he would suck a rooster but I'd bet he'd hold it in his mouth while he thought about it.   :D
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

UncleRico

Nice Try Miami450r, but I have obtained the ORIGINAL chat log from Norman himself.

MiAmi BlAsTeR 04 (2:25:12 AM): Hey, I like gladiator movies!
ScrollwithNorman (2:25:40 AM): Me too.
MiAmi BlAsTeR 04 (2:25:47 AM): I'm a utiltity guy, I play catcher and pitcher.
ScrollwithNorman (2:27:51 AM): I'm not sure what you mean.
MiAmi BlAsTeR 04 (2:28:11 AM): Your face is going to look like a glazed doughnut when I'm done with you.
ScrollwithNorman (2:29:00 AM): What?
MiAmi BlAsTeR 04 (2:29:18 AM): BRB.
ScrollwithNorman (2:30:42 AM): Where are you going?
MiAmi BlAsTeR 04 (2:30:59 AM): I'm going to put on the Pet Shop boys, my Erasure CD is over.
ScrollwithNorman (2:31:28 AM): OK, but I have to warn you, I'm straight.
ScrollwithNorman (2:31:33 AM): I only like women.
MiAmi BlAsTeR 04 (2:32:25 AM): I like challenges. I can change you.
ScrollwithNorman (2:34:21 AM): Oh brother.
MiAmi BlAsTeR 04 (2:34:44 AM): Do you know what a petcock is?
ScrollwithNorman (2:39:25 AM): No
MiAmi BlAsTeR 04 (2:40:01 AM): I sure would like to pet your....
ScrollwithNorman (2:40:24 AM): OK, I gotta go.


With that Norman signed off and fell short of his record, but on the bright side, he has acquired a possible life partner in case he ever decides to switch teams in the future.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

dnigels

Quote from: UncleRico on June 27, 2007, 05:36:00 PM
Quote from: QT314 on June 27, 2007, 03:30:57 PM
ooh he's so hot.  he has those lips that are made for sucking equipment that i don't have though.  so i'll take a pass on him.  although he does look like he could be related to rico suave.

He's obviously gay. I saw the picture and my gaydar pegged on 11, and it only goes up to 10.

That must be uncomfortable!
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

quadracer1992

This is a very random topic. It has nothing to do with atvs at all.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

UncleRico

Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 28, 2007, 01:07:03 PM
This is a very random topic. It has nothing to do with atvs at all.

I'm sorry. Is this forum for ATV related issues only? I'll stop posting if you wish.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

quadracer1992

No you dont need to stop posting, its not like I will stop posting anyway.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com