Hey Mr. BoNes

Started by KB, June 27, 2007, 08:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KB

Mr. BoNes,
I just wanted to say thanks for this site.
I read on another site someone mentioned how much there's is better 'cause the owner is more involved, & felt that you were not involved in this site anymore or whatever.

Myself & I think a lot of other's here have stayed here & will continue to be loyal to this site.

IMO, this site is way better, just click on the home page & enough said.
I'm not trying to bash or say anything bad about this other site 'cause I have seen it change better than it was & I also appreaciate what that guy has done for all of us. I'm sure I've made it quite obvious by now what site I'm talkin about, & again I'm not saying anything bad about them but only saying what I've read.

I'm just trying to say thanks to you & the mods. that try to keep it real for this site.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: KB on June 27, 2007, 08:06:41 PM
Mr. BoNes,
I just wanted to say thanks for this site.
I read on another site someone mentioned how much there's is better 'cause the owner is more involved, & felt that you were not involved in this site anymore or whatever.

Myself & I think a lot of other's here have stayed here & will continue to be loyal to this site.

IMO, this site is way better, just click on the home page & enough said.
I'm not trying to bash or say anything bad about this other site 'cause I have seen it change better than it was & I also appreaciate what that guy has done for all of us. I'm sure I've made it quite obvious by now what site I'm talkin about, & again I'm not saying anything bad about them but only saying what I've read.

I'm just trying to say thanks to you & the mods. that try to keep it real for this site.


:Clap.gif The Only site I sponsor and post on... I am loyal to the ones that have been there when needed,  the Mods and members of this site are #1.

Hondabeefast

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 27, 2007, 08:10:20 PM
Quote from: KB on June 27, 2007, 08:06:41 PM
Mr. BoNes,
I just wanted to say thanks for this site.
I read on another site someone mentioned how much there's is better 'cause the owner is more involved, & felt that you were not involved in this site anymore or whatever.

Myself & I think a lot of other's here have stayed here & will continue to be loyal to this site.

IMO, this site is way better, just click on the home page & enough said.
I'm not trying to bash or say anything bad about this other site 'cause I have seen it change better than it was & I also appreaciate what that guy has done for all of us. I'm sure I've made it quite obvious by now what site I'm talkin about, & again I'm not saying anything bad about them but only saying what I've read.

I'm just trying to say thanks to you & the mods. that try to keep it real for this site.


:Clap.gif The Only site I sponsor and post on... I am loyal to the ones that have been there when needed,  the Mods and members of this site are #1.
I havent been a member on this is for a long time but from what time i have been on here i agree with u guys 110%  ;D
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

Young Gun

I see myself on ATVFL for as long as it is here.  Which I hope will be for my whole life so Bones, make sure to pay those hosting bills!  ;)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Inyourdraft2000

It is a very nice site and has a lot of great info and people. But don't get carried away....lol
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

450rcrazy

 There is room for all of the sites I enjoy both very much and have met great people thru both.The more pro ATV sites in florida the more information will reach the riders and enable us to fight against the ORV haters . Both sites have their pluses and serve their purposes well . Thank you Bones for having this site and thank you to the hosts of all ATV/ORV friendly forums. ;)

Bigscrb15

I love this site, but seems like the advertising is going a little crazy. I understand site sponsors, but the google ads get annoying.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Southern4x4

Ive been on this site for about 2 years and wow its changed alot and so have the members. Im on this site everyday and hope it stays that way. Thanks Mr.Bones! :ThumbsUp.gif
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 27, 2007, 09:42:36 PM
I love this site, but seems like the advertising is going a little crazy. I understand site sponsors, but the google ads get annoying.

   what did you call me?? :o

cheropride

I actually visit a few sites, but honestly, this is where it all began for me, and I will always remember that.

This is an awesome site, and though I have never met you Mr. Bones, I truly respect your professionalism, and your site.  I will always be loyal to this site, and I will always comes back to this site, and I will always support this site, because for me, and for many of us, this is where it all began!!!!

This is an original......

This is ATVFLORIDA......  


Becky....


Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Fox17

this is the best website i have ever been a member of. its run by great people and has a ton of great info. thanks Mr. Bones for such a great site.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 27, 2007, 10:04:09 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 27, 2007, 09:42:36 PM
I love this site, but seems like the advertising is going a little crazy. I understand site sponsors, but the google ads get annoying.

   what did you call me?? :o

I said your annoying and crazy. :)
\
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 27, 2007, 11:35:08 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 27, 2007, 10:04:09 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 27, 2007, 09:42:36 PM
I love this site, but seems like the advertising is going a little crazy. I understand site sponsors, but the google ads get annoying.

   what did you call me?? :o

I said your annoying and crazy. :)
\

Oh I thought you called me a "Google Ad"  and that would be it for us!!! :D lol

Fox17

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 27, 2007, 11:44:31 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 27, 2007, 11:35:08 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 27, 2007, 10:04:09 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 27, 2007, 09:42:36 PM
I love this site, but seems like the advertising is going a little crazy. I understand site sponsors, but the google ads get annoying.

   what did you call me?? :o

I said your annoying and crazy. :)
\

Oh I thought you called me a "Google Ad"  and that would be it for us!!! :D lol


LOL!!!

Joedirt

LOL does this qualify as drama?...LOL...Wait till my best buddy Able sees this.... ::)
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

CABLEGUY1

This is the best site hands down. I think Bones exercises patience and respect by not jumping the gun and deleting threads based on majority opinion. I think a behind the scenes approach and not flaunting or abusing your power speaks volumes and he should be commended for that. I have never been to a site dedicated to off road enthusiasts that even comes close to this one. You da man Bones.

KB

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on June 28, 2007, 03:01:49 PM
This is the best site hands down. I think Bones exercises patience and respect by not jumping the gun and deleting threads based on majority opinion. I think a behind the scenes approach and not flaunting or abusing your power speaks volumes and he should be commended for that. I have never been to a site dedicated to off road enthusiasts that even comes close to this one. You da man Bones.

I think you just said it best CABLEGUY1, & again I have seen the other site change a lot better than it was, i know he's working hard too, i just wanted to tell Mr.BoNes thanks.

VForcedave

Thanks Bones!! I enjoy both sites very much. They both have a different feel when you switch back and forth. I appreciate the hard work and hours it takes to keep these sites running.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

kawGIRL

I'm member #48 enough said ;)
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

greenmachine

ATVFLORIDA.COM is the ORIGINATOR, not the IMMITATOR.
I enjoy this site & see no reason to go anywhere else.
Oh yeah, dont forget the Rally started here, then the other site jumped on the bandwagon & put some money into it & used it to build his site popularity. That is why I dont go there.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: kawGIRL on June 29, 2007, 09:17:46 AM
I'm member #48 enough said ;)

#215 here. It brings back great memories when scrolling through and looking at the members and thinking back to those days. Alot of the people that had alot of posts are no longer around. :'(
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Inyourdraft2000

The so called immitator has been to both Rally work days driving from the Fla. Ga. line, attended many group rides and has forked out thousands of dollars to help forward the cause......
The Rally started w/ Shawn who happened to be a member here and chose to invite from here but also there.
There really was no bandwagon, there needed to be an alternative forumn w/ less drama........
I like both sites but there seems to be a lot more undercover detectives working this side....Over there they just don't care other then to have fun.......And also offers good info to fellow riders.....
We really need both sites, kinda like we need more riding grounds......We all know what happens when we have too many people in one place..... ;D No reaon to bash one or the other because friends and real people are frequenting both sites........ ;D
But thanks anyways Mr. Bones for offering a place to educate ourselves w/ our sport and make new friends along the way....
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

bigscrub79

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 29, 2007, 09:39:51 AM
Quote from: kawGIRL on June 29, 2007, 09:17:46 AM
I'm member #48 enough said ;)

#215 here. It brings back great memories when scrolling through and looking at the members and thinking back to those days. Alot of the people that had alot of posts are no longer around. :'(
Yeah what up, im #2802, lol.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Quad32x

Quote from: Inyourdraft2000 on June 29, 2007, 09:48:32 AM
The so called immitator has been to both Rally work days driving from the Fla. Ga. line, attended many group rides and has forked out thousands of dollars to help forward the cause......
The Rally started w/ Shawn who happened to be a member here and chose to invite from here but also there.
There really was no bandwagon, there needed to be an alternative forumn w/ less drama........
I like both sites but there seems to be a lot more undercover detectives working this side....Over there they just don't care other then to have fun.......And also offers good info to fellow riders.....
We really need both sites, kinda like we need more riding grounds......We all know what happens when we have too many people in one place..... ;D No reaon to bash one or the other because friends and real people are frequenting both sites........ ;D
But thanks anyways Mr. Bones for offering a place to educate ourselves w/ our sport and make new friends along the way....

Well said sir. ;)
Both sites have different things to offer. I know some of you just dont like Cain and if thats what makes you a one site wonder , oh well. Your loss. I really enjoy the Racing Scene and will continue to visit to keep up with friends there.  :ThumbsUp.gif 
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

eldiablo64

I think Bones & Paul are each doing a great job on their perspective sites.great job the both of ya's
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com