Morons at CROOM! WHY?

Started by banana-man, September 10, 2006, 01:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young Gun

Quote from: greenmachine on June 27, 2007, 07:57:31 PM
Bragging about how big & bad you are & guaranteeing noone will kick your azz isnt funny. You have been on 2 threads advising people to fight over who goes first in a trail.
Think about your advice before you type it.
I get your joke now. sorry to come off harsh.
Violence doesnt solve any problems just makes more.

I'm not bragging, im just stating.  And in the other thread another members proposed violence.  I just said to do it in a pack, works out better that way.  And believe it or not, in some cases violence is the answer.  I dont care how many people say it isnt, there are some times where it is.  You can have the biggest jerkoff at Croom speeding, littering, being an all around jackass.  Go tell the Rangers and the guy wont care.  Gang up on him then he will care.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Young Gun

Quote from: Captain The Morgan on June 27, 2007, 08:45:21 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on June 27, 2007, 07:57:31 PM
Bragging about how big & bad you are & guaranteeing noone will kick your azz isnt funny. You have been on 2 threads advising people to fight over who goes first in a trail.
Think about your advice before you type it.
I get your joke now. sorry to come off harsh.
Violence doesnt solve any problems just makes more.

Sounds like someone needs a beatin'.

Shuttup you drunk :o
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Hondabeefast

Quote from: FoxHondaRider on June 27, 2007, 03:44:22 AM
I got it! Sasquatch!  Ole Big Foot walking through the woods.  Hey if I saw someting waking thats big and hairy through the woods I would crap my pants and ride so fast it would be a new record from one side of the park to the other.

my buddys mom is really good at sewing/upholstery and all that stuff....anyways we wanted her to make him a skunk ape costume,she wouldnt do it because she was afraid he would get shot lol thats what would prolly happen to ya  ;D
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

FoxHondaRider

lol well it says firearms proghibited in croom but anyone could still have 1 in heir truck.  I doubt they would ride with it htough no worries lol.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done