L-Cross MX to Seminole

Started by ScooterB, June 26, 2007, 03:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScooterB

I rode the MX track at L-Cross and was wondering how it is compared to the track at Seminole, or Quick track............

Just trying to get some info before I plan my next trip to the track

06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

lawn_man mx

  it all depends  on which track  at seminole . the  motocross or  supercross they are both  awasome  tracks . the mx  track  is double  the size of l-cross  and lot safer,  you can  do all the jumps  with out a problem    long and fast    the  supercross  is more intense  doubles  tripples  what not. i think  they're  suppose to be  re designing  the supercross track  in the next couple of weeks..
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Patricia Pearce

Don't think Seminole is twice the size of ours. Our track is 1 mile long and covers 15 acres. I do know Seminole is much wider though. We will be able to make changes after the last mx race of the series in July.
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

RTR_380/450R

I rode the track at L-Cross Saturday at the rally.  Good sized track but about 2/3 the size of Seminole if that.  Was a very difficult track for quads. But with only a few changes it could be better.  Its not that the jumps are huge or anything there its just that they are layed out difficultly.  Good dirt but HUGE breaking bumps. There is a double double that is very difficult to do. I did the first double barely and will not do it again. Its not a Huge double its just that it is right out of a corner so I could barely get any speed up.  The track could be OK for quads w/ a few changes. But I here they are going to build a Quad track. That would be an awesome idea. They have plenty of room. Plenty of dirt. And wouldnt cost much at all. 

Mrs Pearce,
If you would like any ideas, just let me know. I have been racing for a very very long time and have seen about every variation of track that there is. You definately could be a premier place for Quad MX in the state.
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

qt314nfla

JT you were the most entertaining quad on the course when I was watching.  It was fun watching all you guys out there though.

RTR_380/450R

Thank you very much. If I wasnt in so much pain, I might have been a little more aggressive!
BTW, It was very nice meeting you. You are a very very nice person and you were very nice to my kids.  That means alot. Thanx!
Also, thank you very much for your committment to the rally and its cause! VERY commendable.


RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

qt314nfla

JT your kids kick butt.  Your daughter is such a little lady and very enjoyable to talk to.  Your son is a ball of energy.  They are both very outgoing kids and were a joy to spend time with.  Nice finally meeting you as well and thank you for finally making it to something.   ;)

yfz122

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on June 27, 2007, 01:10:36 AM
Thank you very much. If I wasnt in so much pain, I might have been a little more aggressive!
BTW, It was very nice meeting you. You are a very very nice person and you were very nice to my kids.  That means alot. Thanx!
Also, thank you very much for your committment to the rally and its cause! VERY commendable.



sucks getting old doesn't it.  ha ha
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

RTR_380/450R

YES IT DOES! Where did you end up going? I looked for ya!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

yfz122

the trail ride got my back hurting again. i messed up the week before
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away