SWAMP DONKEY IS THE MAN!!!

Started by garym, June 25, 2007, 10:18:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garym

Swamp Donkey and Heartland Motors are great people to deal with!!!  Thanks to Scott and his staff for making my truck purchase the easiest ever!!!  I got a great truck at a great price and they even handled the financing!!

Thanks again Scott!!!!!  I can't wait to take my new truck to the ranch this weekend.


JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

garym

2006 Chevy Crew Cab Z71 with only 16,000 miles!!!!!!!! The thing is in mint condition...

qt314nfla

Congrats Gary.  I told ya Scott is the man.  Glad to hear you can finally get to camp now.

big-daddy

Gary, did he also give you a coupon book to Scotty Sausage Shack? 
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

garym

nope, just a one way ticket to scotty's WEINER shack!!

SWAMP_DONKEY

Well the Sausage Shack is an E ticket ride and the purchase of a vehicle does not guaranty admission... its like winning the lottery when you get the invite ;) lol

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: QT314 on June 25, 2007, 11:56:44 AM
Congrats Gary.  I told ya Scott is the man.  Glad to hear you can finally get to camp now.

  Yea that Chevy with the EATON Locker will get him there NO PROBLEM!! ;)

garym

hope so or you are towing me out!! ;)

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: garym on June 28, 2007, 07:57:49 AM
hope so or you are towing me out!! ;)

Well I dont know about the Ford pulling ya .....but the Mrs. H2 will sort it out for ya....chevy pulling a chevy ;)

Bigscrb15

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 29, 2007, 09:49:57 PM
Quote from: garym on June 28, 2007, 07:57:49 AM
hope so or you are towing me out!! ;)

Well I dont know about the Ford pulling ya .....but the Mrs. H2 will sort it out for ya....chevy pulling a chevy ;)

Yeah, youll need to Ford to pull out both Chevys when they get stuck...........unless you find me a Chevy Duramax or Dodge Cummins, then I will change my post.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 29, 2007, 10:22:40 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 29, 2007, 09:49:57 PM
Quote from: garym on June 28, 2007, 07:57:49 AM
hope so or you are towing me out!! ;)

Well I dont know about the Ford pulling ya .....but the Mrs. H2 will sort it out for ya....chevy pulling a chevy ;)

Yeah, youll need to Ford to pull out both Chevys when they get stuck...........unless you find me a Chevy Duramax or Dodge Cummins, then I will change my post.

Oh I may have a suprise for you ;)

Bigscrb15

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 30, 2007, 01:25:12 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 29, 2007, 10:22:40 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 29, 2007, 09:49:57 PM
Quote from: garym on June 28, 2007, 07:57:49 AM
hope so or you are towing me out!! ;)

Well I dont know about the Ford pulling ya .....but the Mrs. H2 will sort it out for ya....chevy pulling a chevy ;)

Yeah, youll need to Ford to pull out both Chevys when they get stuck...........unless you find me a Chevy Duramax or Dodge Cummins, then I will change my post.

Oh I may have a suprise for you ;)

an International CXT for $15k?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 30, 2007, 04:59:12 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 30, 2007, 01:25:12 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 29, 2007, 10:22:40 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 29, 2007, 09:49:57 PM
Quote from: garym on June 28, 2007, 07:57:49 AM
hope so or you are towing me out!! ;)

Well I dont know about the Ford pulling ya .....but the Mrs. H2 will sort it out for ya....chevy pulling a chevy ;)

Yeah, youll need to Ford to pull out both Chevys when they get stuck...........unless you find me a Chevy Duramax or Dodge Cummins, then I will change my post.

Oh I may have a suprise for you ;)

an International CXT for $15k?

Yep, and your trade with 50k cash under the seat ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com