atv rentals near croom

Started by norm686, June 24, 2007, 03:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norm686

can anybody tell me where there are atv rentals near croom,

FoxHondaRider

don't think there are any.  I have always thought of that renting them when family members come down to ride because taking turns sucks and I dont want my quad messed up.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

eldiablo64

call OAS POWERSPORTS i heard they rent them.but have never heard for sure they are right outside the gate to croom
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

FoxHondaRider

Yeah I see OAS has some atvs but I dont think they rent them.  Not sure though.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

susieblazer

Last time we bought stuff in there we were told they will rent some out ..............
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

FoxHondaRider

hmm thats good info to know, I'm always in OAS or at Croom and family members always come down to ride but dont have their own stuff with them so now they could rent :)  I wonder what size atvs and how much for a day.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Your custom content or HTML goes here