Main Menu

Forza 2

Started by Fox17, June 22, 2007, 06:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fox17

Anyone else here play it too? I got it Wednesday. I think im at level 24 now.

jimmyt14

I got it last week also.It kicks major butt.I think I'm at 21 I havent been playing it a whole lot becuase I got guitar hero 2 too.I just got a chevelle and pimped the crap outta it, 700ish horses
07 Camo BRUTE FORCE 750, bi/tri claws on itp ss106's

00 trx 300 25'' bugs sittin on c series 4
wheels, audio pipe, snorkeled airbox and lines

99 foreman 450.SOLD!!!finally!!!

Fox17

Quote from: jimmyt14 on June 22, 2007, 08:34:34 PM
I got it last week also.It kicks major butt.I think I'm at 21 I havent been playing it a whole lot becuase I got guitar hero 2 too.I just got a chevelle and pimped the crap outta it, 700ish horses


do ya play online? if so, my GT is FoxRacin17. if you want you can add me to your friends.

wheelie_boy

i have it and play like crazy! gamertag: kfxkid
05 kx 250f

jimmyt14

I dont have online yet but Hopefully in the next couple weeks I will.
07 Camo BRUTE FORCE 750, bi/tri claws on itp ss106's

00 trx 300 25'' bugs sittin on c series 4
wheels, audio pipe, snorkeled airbox and lines

99 foreman 450.SOLD!!!finally!!!

UncleRico

I'm at level 93...I've been playing for like 9 days straight. Gamertag LEROY JENKINS. Look for me online.


Here's some video of my world famous WOW play.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU


I'm pretty much famous on the internet in WOW circles
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."