Holey Lands Sunday April 3rd

Started by TRX350_On_The_Rack, March 29, 2005, 10:06:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Change of plans. Read Below
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

SoFlaEiger

QuoteHeading out again to the Holey Lands. Sunny and a high of 74 predicted, should be nice.
8:30a.m. at the Crossover.


People actually gonna show this time? lol  I think i might try and go camping with JD...meet some new people, make some new friends, get a little mud on the ol tires ;)


bbf


nobull60

New guy here.....I am ordering some new tires for my quad but wondered if the stock tires will work out there until my new ones arrive? If they do then I might give it ago.

SoFlaEiger

Well, I have 25" 589s which are small little babies i found out, and they work pretty good out there.  You should be ok, just try and make sure that you don't go through someone's ruts and trya nd stay on top of the sawgrass and stuff and not in the actual mud.

You should be ok, if not, we're very patient with pulling people out :)

and i had my eiger back there a few weeks ago on work out stock tires and only used 4x4 a few times, so you should be ok.

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Looks like I won't be going Sunday, but I am looking at Saturday afternoon thru the night ride.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

seaviper

Polaris 700 Twin, Warn 3000lb winch, Lowrance iFinder Hunt GPS,Continental double ATV trailer

HondaBeaterSFL

*NOBULL60* I used stock tires out there for a year, we generally have enough quades to pull anyone out.
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com