Maximum TT Series, Round 1. 6/17/07 - RACE RESULTS

Started by fastrnrik, June 21, 2007, 11:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

Here are the race results for Round 1 of the Thunderbowl Maximum TT Points Series.

YOUTH QUAD
1st- #7 Austin Akers, Honda 400EX
2nd- #1 Joey Green, Honda 400EX
3rd- #10 Scott Akers, Honda 400EX

NOVICE QUAD
1st- #11 Ken Elliot, Kawasaki KFX400
2nd- #27 Page Cowell, Yamaha YFZ450
3rd- #1 Matt Tornero, Yamaha Raptor

INTERMEDIATE QUAD
1st- #2 Zach Jacobson, Yamaha YFZ450
(Zach ran with the Open Class, and did VERY well)

WOMEN's QUAD
1st- #27 Page Cowell, Yamaha YFZ450
2nd- #12 Amanda Lovasco, Honda 300EX (Sorry if I mis-spelled your name)

OPEN QUAD
1st- #8 Gary Sisson, Suzuki LTR450
2nd- #32 Bud Chancey, Honda 250R
3rd- #9 Scooter Blankenship, Suzuki LTR450

VET QUAD
1st- #10b Tab Bowman, Yamaha YFZ450
2nd- #24 Dave Ware, Yamaha Banshee
3rd- #11 John Main, Yamaha YFZ450   

LT-R450ApK

i had a blast!! love the track B.,maybe next ill race in the main instead of wantin to play nerfbar deby with David lol  ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

HillKiller

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on June 22, 2007, 02:17:11 AM
i had a blast!! love the track B.,maybe next ill race in the main instead of wantin to play nerfbar deby with David lol  ;)
I had a blast too, maybe next time I'll get back in that open class but Gary says I'm not fast enough. You and David B were sure getting friendly out there! ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

I never said that you old slow piece of junk. You are just uptight because I finished ahead of you.lol
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

derek330

You know them 4 pokes get a fluke every now and then!!  8) ;D
Its hard to beat them 2 strokes when you have to stroke it twice as much!!

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on June 22, 2007, 11:22:24 AM
Wow.... thats a first! You go GARY!!!  :P
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

HillKiller

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 22, 2007, 10:58:34 AM
I never said that you old slow piece of junk. You are just uptight because I finished ahead of you.lol
You finished first only because I didn't race in your class!  Lol ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

fastrnrik


1fastltr450

Quote from: HillKiller on June 23, 2007, 01:00:51 AM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 22, 2007, 10:58:34 AM
I never said that you old slow piece of junk. You are just uptight because I finished ahead of you.lol
You finished first only because I didn't race in your class!  Lol ;D

If I remember right I finished ahead of you sat night also.   Now take that beotch
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 23, 2007, 02:10:14 AM
Quote from: HillKiller on June 23, 2007, 01:00:51 AM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 22, 2007, 10:58:34 AM
I never said that you old slow piece of junk. You are just uptight because I finished ahead of you.lol
You finished first only because I didn't race in your class!  Lol ;D

If I remember right I finished ahead of you sat night also.   Now take that beotch
Yeah maybe so but from now on I am keeping my ride under lock and key btween heats so you can't do anymore sabotage! lol
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

fastrnrik

I think Dave B. did the sabotage. He rides a black bike, so you just KNOW he's a dirty racer.
Just my $.02

HillKiller

Quote from: fastrnrik on June 23, 2007, 11:58:35 AM
I think Dave B. did the sabotage. He rides a black bike, so you just KNOW he's a dirty racer.
Just my $.02
Yeah but Gary rides a yellow bike so you know he's a chicken...bok bok bok. ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

fastrnrik


VForce700

daym Brady how are you going to instigate crap knowing that #217 don't get on here to talk his own sh*t. it's all good. he'll bring it like he always does. Hell the bike didn't run until 30 minutes before race time last Sat so miracles can happen...right

fastrnrik

#14
Quote from: VForce700 on June 24, 2007, 11:56:15 AM
daym Brady how are you going to instigate crap knowing that #217 don't get on here to talk his own sh*t. it's all good. he'll bring it like he always does. Hell the bike didn't run until 30 minutes before race time last Sat so miracles can happen...right


Oh, don't worry, I'm an equal oppurtunity trash talker.

Bring "it"? What is he bringing? Well, if he's bringing "it", tell him to stop at Arby's on the way and bring me a sammich.

derek330


[/quote]
     Yeah maybe so but from now on I am keeping my ride under lock and key btween heats so you can't do anymore sabotage! lol
[/quote]
sabotage............ I KNOW you didnt go there dave!!  ::) 8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

derek330

if you are talking to me, all my beans have been spilled!!  no more beans left. except........ 8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

derek330

well you know what i tell the ladies!! DON'T BE TEASIN' IF YOU CAN'T BE PLEASIN'!! !!  ;D 8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Scott270r

Quote from: HillKiller on June 24, 2007, 03:54:40 AM
   Yeah but Gary rides a yellow bike so you know he's a chicken...bok bok bok. ;D


.....What?.......I know another guy who rides a yellow bike too, but he is NO Chicken...... 8)
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

1fastltr450

Dont worry Scott he knows what them yeller bikes will do to him. Hes just upset because he is getting to old to run with da big dogs. Let him cool down a couple of days and he will be back to normal OLD Dave. lol.


2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

1fastltr450

Quote from: HillKiller on June 24, 2007, 03:54:40 AM
Quote from: fastrnrik on June 23, 2007, 11:58:35 AM
I think Dave B. did the sabotage. He rides a black bike, so you just KNOW he's a dirty racer.
Just my $.02
Yeah but Gary rides a yellow bike so you know he's a chicken...bok bok bok. ;D



Dave has been around those chickens at the feed store to long, he is starting to talk like one. Next time we see him at the track he will be slapping one leg and walking in a circle tring to get girls
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

Quote from: Scott270r on June 25, 2007, 10:24:41 PM
Quote from: HillKiller on June 24, 2007, 03:54:40 AM
   Yeah but Gary rides a yellow bike so you know he's a chicken...bok bok bok. ;D


.....What?.......I know another guy who rides a yellow bike too, but he is NO Chicken...... 8)

   no worry I only pick at 4 pokes! :P
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 26, 2007, 12:56:58 AM
Quote from: HillKiller on June 24, 2007, 03:54:40 AM
Quote from: fastrnrik on June 23, 2007, 11:58:35 AM
I think Dave B. did the sabotage. He rides a black bike, so you just KNOW he's a dirty racer.
Just my $.02
Yeah but Gary rides a yellow bike so you know he's a chicken...bok bok bok. ;D



Dave has been around those chickens at the feed store to long, he is starting to talk like one. Next time we see him at the track he will be slapping one leg and walking in a circle tring to get girls

     Weren't you the one with the leghorn chicken colored hair at the last race ?    Bottle blonde !! ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here