Help me identify snake

Started by jpease, June 20, 2007, 03:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheropride

Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 20, 2007, 05:41:40 PM
All yall who wanna kill them must love mice and rats. I love seeing snakes around my house, free pest control. I also have 7 snakes as pets so they dont bother me at all.

Totally agree, rather a snake than a rat or a mouse, can't stand those things, even though I just bought my son a hamster.  I tell him it's a long haired, short tail rat.... Makes him mad  >:( - lol.... Hubby says gonna buy a snake - too funny.
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

quadracer1992

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 20, 2007, 05:50:23 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 20, 2007, 05:41:40 PM
All yall who wanna kill them must love mice and rats. I love seeing snakes around my house, free pest control. I also have 7 snakes as pets so they dont bother me at all.


They still should all die!!!!!
I dont like you Bigscrub.  :gr :F :gh :F :F :gr :K :box.gif :box.gif :gh :cursing.gif :banghead.gif
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

quadracer1992

Quote from: cheropride on June 20, 2007, 06:08:13 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 20, 2007, 05:41:40 PM
All yall who wanna kill them must love mice and rats. I love seeing snakes around my house, free pest control. I also have 7 snakes as pets so they dont bother me at all.

Totally agree, rather a snake than a rat or a mouse, can't stand those things, even though I just bought my son a hamster.  I tell him it's a long haired, short tail rat.... Makes him mad  >:( - lol.... Hubby says gonna buy a snake - too funny.


Oh god I hate hamsters. Those little buck teeth are dangerous. They poo and pee everywhere. Pure evil!!! My friends brother fed two of them to his python. :Clap.gif ;) ;D :D
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

bigscrub79

Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 20, 2007, 07:16:05 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 20, 2007, 05:50:23 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 20, 2007, 05:41:40 PM
All yall who wanna kill them must love mice and rats. I love seeing snakes around my house, free pest control. I also have 7 snakes as pets so they dont bother me at all.


They still should all die!!!!!
I dont like you Bigscrub.  :gr :F :gh :F :F :gr :K :box.gif :box.gif :gh :cursing.gif :banghead.gif
I dont like him either, tryin to pimp my good name.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

UncleRico

Actually, it's your garden variety shape shifter. You can tell by the marks near it's cloitus.

They're very valuable. I hope you still have it. I would be willing to name a cloud after you in exchange for it.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

quadracer1992

Quote from: UncleRico on June 20, 2007, 07:23:55 PM
Actually, it's your garden variety shape shifter. You can tell by the marks near it's cloitus.

They're very valuable. I hope you still have it. I would be willing to name a cloud after you in exchange for it.

Youre out of your mind dude. I mean wayyyyyy out there  crazy out of your mind. There is no such thing as a garden shape shifter. Besides, it is clearly a Garden Gnome ( Gardinous gnomes) transformed into its snake-like metamorphasis form.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

jpease

Quote from: UncleRico on June 20, 2007, 07:23:55 PM
Actually, it's your garden variety shape shifter. You can tell by the marks near it's cloitus.

They're very valuable. I hope you still have it. I would be willing to name a cloud after you in exchange for it.
I have been informed it is my son new pet  ???  I wonder if his bearded dragon get along with the snake.  My guess is NO.  If this guy eats crickets he is in good luck.  We buy live crickets by the thousand.

UncleRico

Quote from: jpease on June 20, 2007, 07:40:15 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on June 20, 2007, 07:23:55 PM
Actually, it's your garden variety shape shifter. You can tell by the marks near it's cloitus.

They're very valuable. I hope you still have it. I would be willing to name a cloud after you in exchange for it.
I have been informed it is my son new pet  ???  I wonder if his bearded dragon get along with the snake.  My guess is NO.  If this guy eats crickets he is in good luck.  We buy live crickets by the thousand.

I wouldn't go throwing him in with the bearded dragon just yet. ("bearded dragon" is that what you kids are calling it these days?).  You need to get him use to his surroundings first, so I would suggest the hamster cage.

"Unleash the fury!"

Here's a video of how to get your children to be comfortable around snakes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc5ZGECxv6U&mode=related&search=
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

quadracer1992

Quote from: UncleRico on June 20, 2007, 07:51:45 PM
Quote from: jpease on June 20, 2007, 07:40:15 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on June 20, 2007, 07:23:55 PM
Actually, it's your garden variety shape shifter. You can tell by the marks near it's cloitus.

They're very valuable. I hope you still have it. I would be willing to name a cloud after you in exchange for it.
I have been informed it is my son new pet  ???  I wonder if his bearded dragon get along with the snake.  My guess is NO.  If this guy eats crickets he is in good luck.  We buy live crickets by the thousand.

I wouldn't go throwing him in with the bearded dragon just yet. ("bearded dragon" is that what you kids are calling it these days?).  You need to get him use to his surroundings first, so I would suggest the hamster cage.

"Unleash the fury!"

Here's a video of how to get your children to be comfortable around snakes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc5ZGECxv6U&mode=related&search=

What do you mean "just yet" a bearded dragon, I know because I have one thats 2 years old now, will tear that snake to peices, unless its small, but they wont get along. Get a seperate tank for the snake and do a bit of research about their habitat, temps, humidity, eating habits, etc. Set up a tank that meets that criteria.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

greenmachine

Just do yourself a favor & put a shovel behind its head & push down real hard & swift. Save your money on snake food & buy atv fuel.
That snake isnt gonna kill any rats or mice anyways.

Busta Nutt

Theres 2 kind of snakes I run across. Theones I take home and let go in the yard for rodent control and the ones I bring home to eat. That is a rodent control type.

quadracer1992

Quote from: wilburzbro on June 20, 2007, 09:12:39 PM
Theres 2 kind of snakes I run across. Theones I take home and let go in the yard for rodent control and the ones I bring home to eat. That is a rodent control type.
I breed thousands of mice and rats then release them into the wild to feed the poisonous snakes I also release into the environment.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Bounty on June 20, 2007, 03:10:23 AM
A little dark but looks like a garter snake--Good snake.  ;)

Bounty you know your snakes ;)....and yes they are good.

Chillinthemost

Quote from: greenmachine on June 20, 2007, 08:20:56 PM
Just do yourself a favor & put a shovel behind its head & push down real hard & swift. Save your money on snake food & buy atv fuel.
That snake isnt gonna kill any rats or mice anyways.
Thats what I'm talking about.  I found a small snake in my pool strainer a few weeks ago, it looked like a coral snake. While I was trying to remember the little ryme about red and yellow will kill a fellow or whatever the hell that is, I thought, who cares and stomped it to death.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

quadracer1992

Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 21, 2007, 01:12:35 AM
Quote from: greenmachine on June 20, 2007, 08:20:56 PM
Just do yourself a favor & put a shovel behind its head & push down real hard & swift. Save your money on snake food & buy atv fuel.
That snake isnt gonna kill any rats or mice anyways.
Thats what I'm talking about.  I found a small snake in my pool strainer a few weeks ago, it looked like a coral snake. While I was trying to remember the little ryme about red and yellow will kill a fellow or whatever the hell that is, I thought, who cares and stomped it to death.
People like that piss me off just as much as the environmental wackos that hate atv riders. Think about that for a minute.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

cheropride

Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 21, 2007, 01:12:35 AM
Quote from: greenmachine on June 20, 2007, 08:20:56 PM
Just do yourself a favor & put a shovel behind its head & push down real hard & swift. Save your money on snake food & buy atv fuel.
That snake isnt gonna kill any rats or mice anyways.
Thats what I'm talking about.  I found a small snake in my pool strainer a few weeks ago, it looked like a coral snake. While I was trying to remember the little ryme about red and yellow will kill a fellow or whatever the hell that is, I thought, who cares and stomped it to death.

That's so funny, I know when you need to remember that rhyme, you just cant - too funny...
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

quadracer1992

Quote from: cheropride on June 21, 2007, 01:15:04 AM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 21, 2007, 01:12:35 AM
Quote from: greenmachine on June 20, 2007, 08:20:56 PM
Just do yourself a favor & put a shovel behind its head & push down real hard & swift. Save your money on snake food & buy atv fuel.
That snake isnt gonna kill any rats or mice anyways.
Thats what I'm talking about.  I found a small snake in my pool strainer a few weeks ago, it looked like a coral snake. While I was trying to remember the little ryme about red and yellow will kill a fellow or whatever the hell that is, I thought, who cares and stomped it to death.

That's so funny, I know when you need to remember that rhyme, you just cant - too funny...

Thats not funny.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

quadracer1992

seriously though killing snakes is one thing I dont like. There are only 6 poisonous snakes out of about 75 in florida.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

cheropride

Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 21, 2007, 01:16:44 AM
Quote from: cheropride on June 21, 2007, 01:15:04 AM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 21, 2007, 01:12:35 AM
Quote from: greenmachine on June 20, 2007, 08:20:56 PM
Just do yourself a favor & put a shovel behind its head & push down real hard & swift. Save your money on snake food & buy atv fuel.
That snake isnt gonna kill any rats or mice anyways.
Thats what I'm talking about.  I found a small snake in my pool strainer a few weeks ago, it looked like a coral snake. While I was trying to remember the little ryme about red and yellow will kill a fellow or whatever the hell that is, I thought, who cares and stomped it to death.

That's so funny, I know when you need to remember that rhyme, you just cant - too funny...

Thats not funny.

You're right really, but I can never remember which color what..... red & yellow kill a fellow, what is it red & black friend of Jack.....  now when  you're looking at one of them dang things, how the heck can u remember that, I don't even know if I have it right here......  Like chillthemost said, basically when it doubt stompt it out or in this case to death....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

cheropride

Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 21, 2007, 01:19:32 AM
seriously though killing snakes is one thing I dont like. There are only 6 poisonous snakes out of about 75 in florida.

Seriously I agree w/you, I love snakes.... really I do.... Except for the ones that can hurt ya, like u said the poisonsous ones.... 

The rest of them are pretty dang cool...
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Bigscrb15

I don't like any of them and don't care if I have to kill them. I bet you step on ants and spiders, whats the difference?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Chillinthemost

Snakes, ants, spiders, wasps, cats, muslims terrorists, etc.   
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 21, 2007, 01:51:32 AM
Snakes, ants, spiders, wasps, cats, muslims terrorists, etc.   

lol......You're to much
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

greenmachine

I guess we wont ever be friends, because if a snake trespasses on my property he/she is put to death without hesitation. Also, to compare us to "environmental wackos" is completely ignorant. It is clear you should have been a tree hugger. You missed your calling. Satan used a snake to ruin humanity according to the Bible. The snake chose the weaker sex to tempt....I wont go into that for now.