Moroso membership?

Started by mudnuri, June 20, 2007, 08:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

Anyone else pay the $50 to become a member at Moroso MX?
I did and in January and now quads are not allowed for whatever reason. Several people asked me about a refund, so I emailed them. They said they would give a pro rated refund if I could bring proof of purchase.
Can't remember if I even got a receipt. Who would have thought it would come to this? So not only do I get boned out of a riding spot, I get boned on the membership fees, too.
I kind of feel taken
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Bigscrb15

proof of purchase? don't you have a membership card or in the computer or somethin? sounds like proof enough for me.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

mudnuri

They were supposed to mail a membership card or make it for me to pick up, but that never happened.
I'm not an MX'er, so it isn't the end of the world to me. I did like the workout and the short drive from home. I just don't like giving my money to a big business only to be screwed when I did nothing wrong. Pro rated? They should off up a full refund for the grief.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com