Who fishes for bass here? Any bass club members?

Started by quadracer1992, June 20, 2007, 08:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

Yeah I love it, I have a few secret spots no one thinks they can get too. >:D Dont worry its leagle I've got caught back there and they didnt care as long as I wasnt breaking anything or like smoking or something. Also I have a little spot for peacock right next to my neighborhod. Since my uncles got a boat I hope to do more salt water fishing.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

You have secret spots in lake osbourne, or somewheres else?
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 20, 2007, 09:09:09 PM
You have secret spots in lake osbourne, or somewheres else?
This lake by my dads shop. Theres a canal next to it with like a coy fish or albino something man its bad.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

Yeah I have caught koi they are cool fish and worth a lot. Me and my friend have two in his pond we are gonna get them really big and sell for like 200 a peice and then split the profit 50/50.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

Man I think its an albino but I heard coy fish are white. Its not going anywhere because nobody can get back there because they think its fenced in and off limits. So only me and my friends on the gopeds go back there and fish. Then we goto mcdonalds from there. ;D Its a big fish yet it wont hit any, I've thrown all sorts of worms, jigs, hard baits, and even a live cricket in and it wont hit it.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

Koi like bread. Just make a ball of it and attach a bobber to your line.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 21, 2007, 11:33:44 AM
Koi like bread. Just make a ball of it and attach a bobber to your line.
Yea but we never have bread when we go. I like using worms and get some decent bass and peacocks on them.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

ATPShaun94

do you use fake or live

I like to use fake. it makes it more of a challenge


Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

Same here. Especially in tournaments you cant use any live bait anyway.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Hondabeefast

when im not riding my quad im most likely fishin lol,i mainly use my g.loomis rod/shimano reel set up
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

quadracer1992

Quote from: Hondabeefast on June 27, 2007, 07:42:21 PM
when im not riding my quad im most likely fishin lol,i mainly use my g.loomis rod/shimano reel set up
I am gonna get a G-Loomis rod with a Shimano Curado. G-Loomis rods are expensive though.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

ATPShaun94

I just bought a nice shimano from bass pro shop that was exspensive
:)

quadracer1992

Sweet more people fish on this site than I thought.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Hondabeefast

Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 28, 2007, 12:59:43 PM
Quote from: Hondabeefast on June 27, 2007, 07:42:21 PM
when im not riding my quad im most likely fishin lol,i mainly use my g.loomis rod/shimano reel set up
I am gonna get a G-Loomis rod with a Shimano Curado. G-Loomis rods are expensive though.
yea they are luckily i bought mine from a friend for cheap lol
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

quadracer1992

Quote from: Hondabeefast on June 28, 2007, 05:28:58 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 28, 2007, 12:59:43 PM
Quote from: Hondabeefast on June 27, 2007, 07:42:21 PM
when im not riding my quad im most likely fishin lol,i mainly use my g.loomis rod/shimano reel set up
I am gonna get a G-Loomis rod with a Shimano Curado. G-Loomis rods are expensive though.
yea they are luckily i bought mine from a friend for cheap lol
Does your friend have more?
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

nobodyshome

heck man bass are the only fish i got where i live
SEVEN SEVEN TWO SON

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

ATPShaun94


KXKID


ATPShaun94

inside the jettys is some good fishing


the best fake bait is the black yrick worm

ATPShaun94

#23
another good bait is the flating rapala

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com