ATP BBQ, take a look!

Started by A.T.P. RACING, March 28, 2005, 08:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A.T.P. RACING

Hello everyone,

  A suggestion was made for us to have our BBQ at the shop on 4/22/05. This will be the friday before the Rodman ride.

I just wanted to get an idea of how many people would be interested in coming, as well as how many could actually be able to come up on a Friday.

 Give us some ideas on that date, or what other date would be good for the ATVFLORIDA family to come.


If this is a good date, let us know if anyone can bring a small dish, and what the main course is going to be, lol there seems to be a debate on that. Mabey some one could start a main coarse poll, LOL ;D


Thanks,
ATP RACING
[url="//www.allterrainperformance.com"]www.allterrainperformance.com[/url]

Hollywood

You know I'll be there.  ;) I still think Wings sound good [smiley=drink.gif] I could bring a Big Ol' Pot of my special mashed taters.  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

big-daddy

Mike, for me it will be hard to go to the shop coming from Miami. But if we can have it at campground. we can eat and drink and dont have do worry about drive to ocala. You can use my cabin for the party.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Chuck_Norris

pencil me, Harley_Honey and the boys in .

LakeMaryKid

#4
me, my momma and my pappy. Hopefully they both dont work, but wait i have school?  ::)
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

L.E._YFZ_2005

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

450R_Matt

Make it on a Saturday. :) I cant make it on a week day.  

If I here your cooking food in the PC oven Im not comming. :P

lol... ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

T2

#7
I can make it on Fri, but without Big-Daddy its no Bar-BQ,  ;)Altough that fri would be a great way to start off the weekend of riding, either way I will be there with BlasterBoy_200, so lets try to make it where everyone can make it.


[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

in my highly regarded opinion, I believe a saturday date would be better attended,,,,I plan on riding that day instead of eating.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ms.Mud

How does this work? My Dad is part owner and my Mom and I will be at Girl Scout camp????? NOT FAIR!
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

GaryinSeffner

The main course is beer isnt it?  ???

I thought that had already been decided. ;D

hey RECONRIDER, since you cant make it can you at least send some cookies? I love me some THIN MINTS haha!!
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

As the youth of america say "Word! Saturday sounds good!"
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteThe main course is beer isnt it?  ???

I thought that had already been decided. ;D

hey RECONRIDER, since you cant make it can you at least send some cookies? I love me some THIN MINTS haha!!

Sorry Gary, I already polished those off. Now I'm working on the Tagalongs. :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

A.T.P. RACING

It looks like a Friday might be to hard for most people. Give us some ideas on a saturday date that would be good for everyone. We are only about 30 or 45min away from Big Scrub so we could BBQ early, and ride late or ride early and BBQ late.

Let us know.

Thanks, Mike
[url="//www.allterrainperformance.com"]www.allterrainperformance.com[/url]

big-daddy

now were cook [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

dreth

it will have to be on a sat or sun for me too and i dont care where its at or whats to eat, im still there! my wife can make a special dessert ;) she s good at baking ;D

T2

Cool you said special dessert ;) I kinda like that.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dreth

QuoteCool you said special dessert ;) I kinda like that.

 i knew it would happen ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com