I'm back !!!!!!!!

Started by caospop, June 16, 2007, 08:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caospop

Hey guys sorry ive been gone for such a long time. I got my new bike today and i cant wait to get back in ONF...  :P. Hope to see you guys on the next group ride.
2007 Polaris Sportsman

qt314nfla

Holy cow.  Long time!!  Happy bday!  You'll be surprised at what's been closed at ONF since you last rode.  A GOOD portion of it is closed or off limits.  What is left is not even close to how great it use to be.  Go to the ATV rally next weekend at L-cross.

Bigscrb15

Manny, you better be at the Rally next weekend!!!!!

Welcome back!!!

btw, Ocala is not what it used to be, I dont even go there anymore.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

caospop

 :'( Yes i heard... I dont think i can make it to the rally but ill be out there pretty soon. I wanna go out there some time in october. I hope i can still get a cabin at silver springs !!!
2007 Polaris Sportsman

bigscrub79

I dont think they rent there anymore, not sure though. Good too see you're back Manny. We need to get together and ride sometime.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

caospop

same one a vinson... but in camo OH BTW I nearly got kicked in the head when my GF look over my shoulder and i forgot to mention it the bike was a bday gift from her :-*
2007 Polaris Sportsman

dreth


Da_Mtg_Man

Hey Manny, Good to see you back around. I hope all is well. How's Peanut's girlfriend doing? :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 16, 2007, 10:30:52 PM
Hey Manny, Good to see you back around. I hope all is well. How's Peanut's girlfriend doing? :D

she doesnt want a boyfriend!!! boys are nasty they spit!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

qt314nfla

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 16, 2007, 10:32:26 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 16, 2007, 10:30:52 PM
Hey Manny, Good to see you back around. I hope all is well. How's Peanut's girlfriend doing? :D

she doesnt want a boyfriend!!! boys are nasty they spit!

but i've heard girls swallow....lmfao.  love that one!

Da_Mtg_Man

Was that not freakin hilarious..... How long ago was that? 2-3 yrs maybe?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

caospop

That was about 3 years ago... Hey. and still going strong,LMAO. I wont be able to make it to ocala till about OCT.
2007 Polaris Sportsman

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Chuck_Norris

great to see you again manny, hope to see you and the Rally

caospop

Sorry guys i cant make the rally. Im working days now and my days off are thurs-fri. I need at least 60 days in advance to ask for the days off and make plans...

Thank you all for the warm welcome its great to be back. You guys are really FAMILY. :'(
2007 Polaris Sportsman

quadracer1992

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 16, 2007, 09:13:54 PM
Manny, you better be at the Rally next weekend!!!!!

Welcome back!!!

btw, Ocala is not what it used to be, I dont even go there anymore.

Are you talking about the Rally at L-cross?
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Bigscrb15

Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 18, 2007, 03:07:31 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 16, 2007, 09:13:54 PM
Manny, you better be at the Rally next weekend!!!!!

Welcome back!!!

btw, Ocala is not what it used to be, I dont even go there anymore.

Are you talking about the Rally at L-cross?

yea
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

quadracer1992

Me and my racing team went there last weekend to cut some trails for the rally last weekend.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Ida_Mann

welcome back Manny,,,,let's go ride ONF,,,,,,if you want I think we might get away with riding the Id@ trails a little before the green trucks get us ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

budman

Hey manny...long time....Rodman, I think. Welcome back
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Ida_Mann

I've been waiting for a reason to post this,,,,welcome back Manny ;-)

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 18, 2007, 07:53:55 PM
I've been waiting for a reason to post this,,,,welcome back Manny ;-)

Id@




LOL, good one.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

caospop

Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 18, 2007, 07:53:55 PM
I've been waiting for a reason to post this,,,,welcome back Manny ;-)

Id@


Man that was a good ride.
2007 Polaris Sportsman

Ida_Mann

Quote from: caospop on July 26, 2007, 11:09:53 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 18, 2007, 07:53:55 PM
I've been waiting for a reason to post this,,,,welcome back Manny ;-)

Id@


Man that was a good ride.

yup, I miss it.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com