breaking news: Hendricks unveil's jr's cot

Started by GrizzlyGator, June 18, 2007, 01:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Joedirt

Thank goodness he put the rim size on the window...I would have lost sleep on that one... ::)
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: Joedirt on June 18, 2007, 03:34:49 PM
Thank goodness he put the rim size on the window...I would have lost sleep on that one... ::)

I thought that was a tribute to his new teammate!  :-*

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Can-AmGator on June 18, 2007, 04:18:03 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on June 18, 2007, 03:34:49 PM
Thank goodness he put the rim size on the window...I would have lost sleep on that one... ::)

I thought that was a tribute to his new teammate!  :-*

LOL that was good.

Fox17


mark38090

Quote from: Joedirt on June 18, 2007, 03:34:49 PM
Thank goodness he put the rim size on the window...I would have lost sleep on that one... ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
1985 Yamaha YTM200ERN (2)
1985 Honda ATC250SX
1984 Honda TRX200
1990 Suzuki LT230E

AmericanRobster

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

4wheelracer