late racing

Started by sykolincoln, June 17, 2007, 04:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sykolincoln

hey guys I had a great time sat night! but I got a question. Is there any way we can start a little earlier in the day?  Im not singling out any one for causing problems, but they do arrise and when they do they only push the racing way late, I didnt get home till 5 am! (this dosnt go for all the guys in motorhomes :'(lol) just an idea brought to you by a tired trike rider, happy fathers day! :-*
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Hoosier Daddy

I hear ya there... I drove home too. Part of it was there are 70+ entrys (from what I heard) due to the SFTL and Tbowl having the points races on the same night (ours was a reschedule). Thats alot of people to race and do line ups for. From what I saw the classes were moving on and off the track pretty quick. Other than the intermission to water the track between heats(well needed water), I didnt see excessive down time.  Personally, I would have no problem having a 530 Green flag.

Other than Tbowl, do you guys think the other schedule races run pretty fast and smooth?
Would you guys like to start those earlyer as well??

-Chris

 
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HondaATC

I'm just glad I didn't have to drive home last night cause I was one delirious mofo on the ride home. It seems as the races and entries grow we should have to start a little earlier. I don't think anyone would have a problem starting earlier with a goal in mind of everyone being finished up and handing trophies out at say 11:00PM or something.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R