New home for Jr!!!

Started by susieblazer, June 13, 2007, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

susieblazer



  Well i guess now its official Dale Jr is with the Hendrix team  :deal.gif.......with Jeff & Jimmy.........wonder what # he will get.......... :drive.gif
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Da_Mtg_Man

He'll be driving the # 25 budweiser car.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: susieblazer on June 13, 2007, 03:40:58 AM


  Well i guess now its official Dale Jr is with the Hendrix team  :deal.gif.......with Jeff & Jimmy.........wonder what # he will get.......... :drive.gif

I think you mean "Hendrick"......................... Jimi Hendrix is dead...   ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on June 13, 2007, 11:57:27 AM
Quote from: susieblazer on June 13, 2007, 03:40:58 AM


  Well i guess now its official Dale Jr is with the Hendrix team  :deal.gif.......with Jeff & Jimmy.........wonder what # he will get.......... :drive.gif

I think you mean "Hendrick"......................... Jimi Hendrix is dead...   ;D

lol... tomato / tomahto.....
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

susieblazer

 :M  funny like i am the only one on here to ever do a typo!!!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Hoosier Daddy

well, you know theres nothing better than poking the bear in a cage... ya know??  LOL!  ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

jimmyt14

I think its awsome hes gonna drive for them..I had my thoughts set on childress but I think this way hes not following in his fathers footsteps and he'll have a great team.
I have a feeling hendrick and dei will make a trade for the 8 car..if you watched the interview he adressed that and said if DEI wants to make a deal he'll do it.If he doesnt get the 8 I think he'll drive the #5.If you havent heard budweiser might not go with him.........

I can still hate  Gordon and Johnson and like Jr!!
07 Camo BRUTE FORCE 750, bi/tri claws on itp ss106's

00 trx 300 25'' bugs sittin on c series 4
wheels, audio pipe, snorkeled airbox and lines

99 foreman 450.SOLD!!!finally!!!

cubanprep24

that team is going to be incrediblee  ;D ;D ;D
2006 blue yamaha raptor 350-sold
2008 white suzuki z400
2007 black suzuki king quad 450

4fittyr

yep #25 budweiser car     casey mears lookin for a new ride    maybe ol #8 with truex and terasa  lol
if u can't be good be good at it

jimmyt14

Casey Mears isnt going anywhere..he's sighned thru 2010..kyle is the one who is deffinately leaving....Hendrick has the money he can afford to buy the #8 from DEI
Budwesier is actually sighned to DEI not jr thru 2008 so its not a deffinate bud will go with him.
07 Camo BRUTE FORCE 750, bi/tri claws on itp ss106's

00 trx 300 25'' bugs sittin on c series 4
wheels, audio pipe, snorkeled airbox and lines

99 foreman 450.SOLD!!!finally!!!

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: jimmyt14 on June 15, 2007, 03:35:50 AM
Casey Mears isnt going anywhere..he's sighned thru 2010..kyle is the one who is deffinately leaving....Hendrick has the money he can afford to buy the #8 from DEI
Budwesier is actually sighned to DEI not jr thru 2008 so its not a deffinate bud will go with him.

Here's my call. He will be driving the #25 Bud car. Casey's getting bumped. Just my call, Thats all.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

GrizzlyGator

#11

Quote from: jimmyt14 on June 15, 2007, 03:35:50 AM
Casey's getting bumped. Just my call, Thats all.

hate to be chime'n but i like your rhymin'  ;D

KSCFIRE

I heard the Hendrick deal is off. Junior is going with Mikey Waltrip... That way he'll get weekends off.  :R
2004 Polaris 700 SP
26" Mud-Lites
3.0 Warn winch

My other ATV is a tank.

Bo322

Quote from: KSCFIRE on June 16, 2007, 02:27:52 PM
I heard the Hendrick deal is off. Junior is going with Mikey Waltrip... That way he'll get weekends off.  :R

WOW,

I can't imagine an Ernhardt in a Toyota......... yikes

Nah, he'll be in the #5 car. Big question is, who is gonna be the sponsor?
Kelloggs has been on there a long time. Budweiser has REAL deep pockets though, could be a buy-out.

jimmyt14

If you guys havent heard jr. is tryin to get the #8..personally i think he'll get it.They could trade TEI the #5 for the #8 plus some cash.And budweiser will almost certainly follow.I've read they dont plan on letting him go that easily.....
07 Camo BRUTE FORCE 750, bi/tri claws on itp ss106's

00 trx 300 25'' bugs sittin on c series 4
wheels, audio pipe, snorkeled airbox and lines

99 foreman 450.SOLD!!!finally!!!

fishfry

We all will find out # he gets soon.

I heard that Jeffy was going to take his #1 and put it up Dale's #2

Don't take me wrong I like Dale / Dale Jr, and hopes he keeps the #8 Bud.

Go Tony

I got 3 Talladega tickets for sale, top row front stretch of the pits.

A bad day in the woods is better then a good day at work.

500 mule (for sale)
Bronco II