True meaning of Happy Fathers day...

Started by Ride1Rob, June 16, 2007, 10:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Bounty1

I agree with you 100 percent--very touching.  :)

papahouse


Kaw3604x4 Princess

Very touching, thank you. I wish that they were all home.  :'(
Live your life in such a way that when your feet
hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders &
says...

`Oh sh*t....she's awake!!`

cheropride

Okay if that don't make you cry, nothing will, oh my gosh oh precious......
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Fox17


buzzardman

Jeeze!  I'm a grown man and I weeped up a bit.  It is such a huge personal sacrifice that our soldiers have to endure.  I was away from my boy for 22 weeks while at the police academy and that was hell.  I could only imagine with the danger over there and all, that misery I felt would be multiplied by a thousand for them men and women.  God bless each and every one of them.

lawn_man mx

                priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

k.p.


dreth

im glad to know that im not the only one that got a little wet around the eyes 8)

Bigscrb15

wow, i got chills through my whole body. and a little wet in the eyes.

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SWAMP_DONKEY

WOW... if that doesnt bring a tear or two...or three.  Thank you for posting and HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all yoy fathers...Thank you GOD for our children.

jayman

Also thank you God for our soldiers and the sacrifices their families make to fight for our and OTHERS freedom.

That was very touching,  Happy Fathers Day,  Lets not forget the #1 father today, happy fathers day LORD!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

quadracer1992

Thats definately touching, but I didnt cry.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~