How to buy at a great price! Inside advice stright from......

Started by Able, June 09, 2007, 02:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

Quote from: yunt2ride on June 15, 2007, 07:58:36 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 15, 2007, 06:13:05 PM
Quote from: yunt2ride on June 15, 2007, 05:21:48 PM
Art, I remember when you made that post but all the crap started when everyone started bashing Brett and had pictures posted of the Brett Free Zone. Qt and Muddfreak made several post and they were bashed also. A lot of times me and Qt may have not seen eye to eye but I moderated those posts myself and deleted pics myself and it only got worse. I always tried to be fair with everyone and the rules were no bashing so I had to delete some posts that were made by people that I liked to ride with. It pissed them off and now I just choose not to ride with them anymore. At that same time I recieved a long Pm from one of those members and this was in that PM. "Yunt if he had shown up it would not have been pretty. WE ALL CARRY GUNS!!!!". Then the site gets threatened with a lawsuit. Thats time to shut the site down and not worry anymore.

Guess what??? The FMR crew was right about Brett, you can even ask QT and Freakk about that.

I betchya we are right again! ;)

I never said you were right or wrong. The rules of the forum was no bashing and when it came to that, I deleted the threads and it pissed people off. I guess since some people cannot have rules to abide by it best they make their own site and stay away from the ones who has rules. Why go to other sites if you cannot get along with the owners or moderators or cannot abide by the sites rules.

looks to me like youre working on getting your old job back.......I guest youre going to have to find your knee pads again!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Able

Is that the best you got ladies ? you call me names then say I call people names, you run your mouths then say I run mine. I make an informative post and you being omniscient tell me it was done for another reason. What an amazing lot you all are. don't stop now, maybe you'll actually say something that makes sense some time in the near future  ;)

Bo322

Quote from: Able on June 16, 2007, 03:23:26 AM
Is that the best you got ladies ? you call me names then say I call people names, you run your mouths then say I run mine. I make an informative post and you being omniscient tell me it was done for another reason. What an amazing lot you all are. don't stop now, maybe you'll actually say something that makes sense some time in the near future  ;)


yunt2ride

Quote from: big-daddy on June 16, 2007, 03:16:29 AM
Quote from: yunt2ride on June 15, 2007, 07:58:36 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 15, 2007, 06:13:05 PM
Quote from: yunt2ride on June 15, 2007, 05:21:48 PM
Art, I remember when you made that post but all the crap started when everyone started bashing Brett and had pictures posted of the Brett Free Zone. Qt and Muddfreak made several post and they were bashed also. A lot of times me and Qt may have not seen eye to eye but I moderated those posts myself and deleted pics myself and it only got worse. I always tried to be fair with everyone and the rules were no bashing so I had to delete some posts that were made by people that I liked to ride with. It pissed them off and now I just choose not to ride with them anymore. At that same time I recieved a long Pm from one of those members and this was in that PM. "Yunt if he had shown up it would not have been pretty. WE ALL CARRY GUNS!!!!". Then the site gets threatened with a lawsuit. Thats time to shut the site down and not worry anymore.

Guess what??? The FMR crew was right about Brett, you can even ask QT and Freakk about that.

I betchya we are right again! ;)

I never said you were right or wrong. The rules of the forum was no bashing and when it came to that, I deleted the threads and it pissed people off. I guess since some people cannot have rules to abide by it best they make their own site and stay away from the ones who has rules. Why go to other sites if you cannot get along with the owners or moderators or cannot abide by the sites rules.

looks to me like youre working on getting your old job back.......I guest youre going to have to find your knee pads again!


Nope don't want it back but if I had it the first thing I would do is delete most of the threads and put in to have you banned from there. No need to knee pads, just the nohow on how to use a keyboard.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

550superquad

why don't you guys just go out & destroy some more enviromentally sensitive WETLANDS  :'
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Grassman68

why dont you and your loud bike go get more riding areas closed down  ;D

JackL

OMG, I feel so totally impotent after reading this thread. Can I have my five minutes back.  8)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

550superquad

Quote from: Grassman68 on June 16, 2007, 12:13:54 PM
why dont you and your loud bike go get more riding areas closed down  ;D
my bike ain't loud.  there you guy's again ASSUMING  :P
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: 550superquad on June 16, 2007, 01:35:24 PM
Quote from: Grassman68 on June 16, 2007, 12:13:54 PM
why dont you and your loud bike go get more riding areas closed down  ;D
my bike ain't loud  there you guy's again ASSUMING  :P

Quote from: 550superquad on June 16, 2007, 11:09:55 AM
why don't you guys just go out & destroy some more enviromentally sensitive WETLANDS  :'

Aint that the pot calling the kettle black?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Grassman68

Quote from: 550superquad on June 16, 2007, 01:35:24 PM
Quote from: Grassman68 on June 16, 2007, 12:13:54 PM
why dont you and your loud bike go get more riding areas closed down  ;D
my bike ain't loud buttmunch  there you guy's again ASSUMING  :P
OK 

Quad32x

I`ll bet it was sack !
But why would you talk to your sack ?
Better yet , does it answer ? :o
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32