Main Menu

Man...

Started by Young Gun, June 13, 2007, 05:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young Gun

I dont know about everyone else but this puts my stomach in knots watching this.  Heights.. not my thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPCpMigRpyQ
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Bigscrb15

id like to watch them try that off the skyway!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Young Gun

#2
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 13, 2007, 05:26:21 PM
id like to watch them try that off the skyway!

Lol, that would be a sight to see.  The other day I was watching a show on SpikeTV and they had a bunch of daredevils that built a 6-person bungie and leaped off the skyway.  It snapped after about 120feet and they almost hit a pile of rocks :-X Almost each had a broken bone... thats worth the risk right? ::)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: ReBeL on June 13, 2007, 06:12:58 PM
Lol, that would be a sight to see.  The other day I was watching a show on SpikeTV and they had a bunch of daredevils that built a 6-person bungie and leaped off the skyway.  It snapped after about 120feet and they almost hit a pile of rocks :-X

i saw that too those people got slammed on the water!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Bigscrb15

I don't think the correct term is daredevils, Im pretty sure it's idiots!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

greenmachine

Thats about 10 yrs old. They didnt make a bungee, they did a pendulum swing with a steel cable & it broke just before the bottom. One of the ladies involved broke her neck & nearly died there. The guy who planned it has NO friends anymore. They all hate him for talking them into it & telling them he planned it & calculated it & the swing was foul proof.
Well he was wrong. If it would have worked though, just think of the rush.

AmericanRobster

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

KD 428

that looks like so much fun!
HONDA CRF450R

duroc825

Brings back fond and fun memories of when I lived in Kentucky and spent many a summer day cliff diving ( i jumped) at a rock quarry on Kentucky Lake. What a rush! Course that was over 20 years ago so I'm sure the clifffs are higher now ;D

mud.junkie

brings back meomories of jumping off the Boca inlet bridge from a long time ago,also a bad memory of jumping from the 17th street causeway many moons ago. It's only bad as we got arrested and fine 100.00 bucks and then told not to do it anymore. I believe the 17th street bidge is around 75 feet from the peak and it was fun.I did neon signs for a long time and well getting high was great. High on life not drugs let me clarify that for some lol.

dreth

I see A WHOLE LOT of stupid

dnigels

I used to dive out of a 40 ft pine tree at an I-295 borrow pit for years.  One weekend the whole place was fenced off by the U.S. Govt.  Seems a sailor stationed at NAS Jax was killed diving out of that same tree, he hit a an underwater fallen tree.  I crawled under the fence, and sure enough there was a tree under the water a foot and a half away from the spot I was landing all those years (there was zero water visibility).  Crazy!!!!!!!!
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]