favorite song line trivia. what band?????

Started by NYRAPTOR, June 13, 2007, 02:50:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dynodon

I`m doin the best I ever did, I`m doin the best that I can, Now go away
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

NEVER-ENOUGH

Y.M.C.A by the Village People and I drink alone Geroge Thouroghgood

NYRAPTOR


NYRAPTOR

#53
face down in the gutter won't admit defeat
though his clothes are soiled and black.
he's a big strong man with a child's mind
don't ya take his booze away!!!!!

he's a legend in the bar with every scar
from a thousand bigger men
now he fight's and loses
got all the bruises
will someone please step in!!!!

Sleazy_Rider78

Quote from: dynodon on June 13, 2007, 11:34:18 PM
or
You let me violate you, you let me desacrate you, you let me penatrate you........... Help me
NIN - Closer
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Sleazy_Rider78

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on June 14, 2007, 12:48:00 AM
wait a minute mister i didn't even kiss her.
Lynard Skynard - Give me two steps
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

#32YammiMan

Quote from: blupits04 on June 13, 2007, 07:32:28 PM
Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes Benz

eagles.....hotel california



how bout this one.....easy.......

we gotta a long way to go and a short time to get there


and this one....hint - badass guitar solo.....

and if a house gets in my way baby, you know ill burn it down

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: CornrowWallace on June 14, 2007, 05:13:56 AM
Quote from: blupits04 on June 13, 2007, 07:32:28 PM
Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes Benz

eagles.....hotel california



how bout this one.....easy.......

we gotta a long way to go and a short time to get there


and this one....hint - badass guitar solo.....

and if a house gets in my way baby, you know ill burn it down

Jerry Reed..............East bound and down (Smokey and the Bandit)

And...Sweaty Teddy.....Stranglehold

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Southern4x4


I get up around seven
Get outta bed around nine
And I don't worry about nothin' no
Cause worryin's a waste of my...time

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

KB

Quote from: Southern4x4 on June 14, 2007, 03:34:26 PM

I get up around seven
Get outta bed around nine
And I don't worry about nothin' no
Cause worryin's a waste of my...time




Guns & Roses, Mr. Brownstone.


Heres an easy one,
"I take too many pills it helps to ease the pain, I've made a couple dollar bills but I feel the same, everybody knows my name they say it way out loud, a lot a folks f*** with me, it's hard to hang out in a crowd"

GrizzlyGator

#61
How about this one............. ;)

Making your way in the world today takes everything you got  >:(,
Taking a break from all your worries  :'( sure would help alot.........


sorry couldn't resist one like this   :T

FIVE-O

Here's one: 

"Kill the competition like a man on a mission"

;)

[url="http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg"]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg[/url]

NYRAPTOR

saliva. mine was drop kick murphy's - bar room hero

4fittyr

come on get down with the sickness      disturbed
if u can't be good be good at it

cheropride

Ok old school county.....

See the pyramid along the Nile,
Watch the sunrise from a tropic isle,
Just remember when our dream appears....

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: cheropride on June 15, 2007, 04:38:54 PM
Ok old school county.....

See the pyramid along the Nile,
Watch the sunrise from a tropic isle,
Just remember when our dream appears....



You're showing your age girl...My mom used to listen to this on 8-track.....lol...

Patsy Cline...........You belong to me
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

cheropride

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 15, 2007, 05:22:13 PM
Quote from: cheropride on June 15, 2007, 04:38:54 PM
Ok old school county.....

See the pyramid along the Nile,
Watch the sunrise from a tropic isle,
Just remember when our dream appears....



You're showing your age girl...My mom used to listen to this on 8-track.....lol...

Patsy Cline...........You belong to me

Wow very good..  Can't help I love Patsy...... Your mom has good taste in Music....

Here's another....

She's 41 and her daddy still calls her baby...... 
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Da_Mtg_Man

I know it's Tonya but not sure of the song,I think it's Delta Dawn but can't bet on it.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

cheropride

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 15, 2007, 05:35:08 PM
I know it's Tonya but not sure of the song,I think it's Delta Dawn but can't bet on it.

Dang you're pretty dang good..... Yes, Delta Dawn...

How about this...

All that I want for you my son,
Is to be satisfied....

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: cheropride on June 15, 2007, 05:36:23 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 15, 2007, 05:35:08 PM
I know it's Tonya but not sure of the song,I think it's Delta Dawn but can't bet on it.

Dang you're pretty dang good..... Yes, Delta Dawn...

How about this...

All that I want for you my son,
Is to be satisfied....




HEY, I thought you were married?
Oh, you want me to name the song? I thought you were hitting on me....  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

Oh yeah, I know the song but will let someone else answer for a change....
By the way, It's southern rock and one of them died in a plane crash..... ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

cheropride

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 15, 2007, 05:43:34 PM
Oh yeah, I know the song but will let someone else answer for a change....
By the way, It's southern rock and one of them died in a plane crash..... ;)

Oh but you are so good at whay you do...... ;)
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

KB

Quote from: cheropride on June 15, 2007, 05:44:48 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 15, 2007, 05:43:34 PM
Oh yeah, I know the song but will let someone else answer for a change....
By the way, It's southern rock and one of them died in a plane crash..... ;)

Oh but you are so good at whay you do...... ;)

Ya'll are more funny than this game,LOL.

easy answer, the baddest band on the planet,Skynrd, Simple Man.

cheropride

Easy one....

Whitetail buck deer munchin on clover, redtail hawk settin on a limb....

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP