WARESBORO BIG RACE

Started by badcompanyracing, June 12, 2007, 02:23:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

badcompanyracing

1ST WEEKEND IN AUGUST
BIG RACE
will be a gramblers race friday night big money
sat. night will be $1000.00 et race
1st $600.00
2nd $300.00
3rd $100.00
I think this is right, if not help me out Alex

Tony you know anything about posting a race on planetsand
let's make this a BIG one
who's bringing it????????????????????????
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

dynodon

I will be there with my slow azz 4 mil............ My jockey should be able to get a hall pass !!!!!!!!! ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

cutngrs

well i ill be in new york that weekend    :(
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

badcompanyracing

that sux cut, and dyno as for your jockey getting a hall pass I'll have 1 on standby might be me but, that's would still be a improvement from chokie smokie ;D ;D ;D ;D it's all good smoke hope you can make it.
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

dynodon

Oh, thats gotta hurt right there now !!!! That was DEEP :o
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: badcompanyracing on June 13, 2007, 12:23:25 AM
that sux cut, and dyno as for your jockey getting a hall pass I'll have 1 on standby might be me but, that's would still be a improvement from chokie smokie ;D ;D ;D ;D it's all good smoke hope you can make it.

you or your cousin put some of that money where ya mouth is.  you stick to doing something your good at and that is cooking.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

badcompanyracing

trust me I can out run you inbetween cooking 8) 8)truth hurts don't it smoke :-* :-* ;)
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

dynodon

uh oh, I think you may have woken the giant mouth of the south now ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: badcompanyracing on June 14, 2007, 01:09:09 AM
trust me I can out run you inbetween cooking 8) 8)truth hurts don't it smoke :-* :-* ;)


still ain't seen none of that money.  no need for me to talk, i know what i can do, and i know what you can't do.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Dont worry Smokie, I had them Ga.boys WORRIED, and I am a fat guy on a small motor!!!!   I still let em all know I was there though ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

FLA.SHEE

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on June 14, 2007, 01:24:41 AM
Quote from: badcompanyracing on June 14, 2007, 01:09:09 AM
trust me I can out run you inbetween cooking 8) 8)truth hurts don't it smoke :-* :-* ;)
uh oh, I think you may have woken the giant mouth of the south now




yep look out

still ain't seen none of that money.  no need for me to talk, i know what i can do, and i know what you can't do.

gota win to see the money!

badcompanyracing

you goona ride the pup in the pic ;D ;D ;D I thought the king of the smack talk could take it , do I sense hostility 1st things 1st get a pass and then I'LL spank that A$$ 8) 8)
:N
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: badcompanyracing on June 14, 2007, 01:51:13 AM
you goona ride the pup in the pic ;D ;D ;D I thought the king of the smack talk could take it , do I sense hostility 1st things 1st get a pass and then I'LL spank that A$$ 8) 8)
:N


heck you got to get by the big boy before you get the small change brother.  keep weezling your way out of a race.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Hey guys just got an up date on some new classes added and deleted.  Well hazelhurst and Waresboro have came togeather and are going to run the same classes. And I think there going to try to run some kind of points race.Classes will be <OUTLAW> run what cha brung,<Heavy hitters class> 200lbs and bigger OUTLAW>,<350 mod class> heads up can run any chassie any top end just has to be stock crank  and has to be naturaly aspirated no turbo no nos no nitro.<4.20class>runwhatcha brung.<4.60 class> <6.00 class>  And < Et  bracket class>.Well The change trys to give everyone at least one class to run.  Well now I am going to have to buy me a chassie. :-\Maybe they will have track records for the heads up classes.  The only class that was deleted was the 5.00class.
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

FLA.SHEE

alright, we need to finish with all these changes... I'm trying to build A bike here ...chassis changes, cylinder changes

dynodon

WHAT ?????/ That doesnt effect you at all !!!!! This is for the Ga. Tracks anyway sucka !!!!!!!

I dont think your gonna be runnin 4.20`s,  So whats the dealy `O`???? :-\ ???

We are running the same class`s as before here in Fl.!!!!!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

dynodon

UNLESS, your planning on making the trip to Ga.?!!!!!!!!!



Could that be a possibility ?? Would be NICE to have some more Fl. boys there too !!  They are all good guys up there, heck, I didnt even have any methy when I was there last week, But the brothas hooked me up !!!!! ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

FLA.SHEE

well yeah, I was planning when I was finished, but this round I won't be able to hang w/ stock cyl's &frame :'( & if our rules aren't the same don't know (w/o them) if there will be enough to run A 350 mod class here ?  guess I could run in the 6.0 class & pay back some sand baggers ;D

dynodon

Nah, Alex is alright !!!! he will get you in a class or two.
I will say that there are some sandbaggers up there though !!!!
Run the 6.0,5.20 class`s and maybe the gamblers race!!!!!!
Just be consistant and win $$$$$$$$ ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

badcompanyracing

Quote from: FLA.SHEE on June 16, 2007, 01:14:54 AM
alright, we need to finish with all these changes... I'm trying to build A bike here ...chassis changes, cylinder changes

I agree with you.
I'm in GEORGIA and was working on a mod. bike then here comes that bull.
don't worry though come on up to waresboro we will still have a good time
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

badcompanyracing

#21
Quote from: BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW on June 15, 2007, 07:32:22 AM
Hey guys just got an up date on some new classes added and deleted.  Well hazelhurst and Waresboro have came togeather and are going to run the same classes. And I think there going to try to run some kind of points race.Classes will be <OUTLAW> run what cha brung,<Heavy hitters class> 200lbs and bigger OUTLAW>,<350 mod class> heads up can run any chassie any top end just has to be stock crank  and has to be naturaly aspirated no turbo no nos no nitro.<4.20class>runwhatcha brung.<4.60 class> <6.00 class>  And < Et  bracket class>.Well The change trys to give everyone at least one class to run.  Well now I am going to have to buy me a chassie. :-\Maybe they will have track records for the heads up classes.  The only class that was deleted was the 5.00class.
I was told it would be 350 outlaw stock stroke is all that matters.
if you can run aftermarket cyl. and frames I say bring on the nitro, nos, turbo or whatever just my .02 I didn't make the meeting.................................
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

FLA.SHEE

Quote from: badcompanyracing on June 20, 2007, 12:17:48 AM
Quote from: BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW on June 15, 2007, 07:32:22 AM
Hey guys just got an up date on some new classes added and deleted.  Well hazelhurst and Waresboro have came togeather and are going to run the same classes. And I think there going to try to run some kind of points race.Classes will be <OUTLAW> run what cha brung,<Heavy hitters class> 200lbs and bigger OUTLAW>,<350 mod class> heads up can run any chassie any top end just has to be stock crank  and has to be naturaly aspirated no turbo no nos no nitro.<4.20class>runwhatcha brung.<4.60 class> <6.00 class>  And < Et  bracket class>.Well The change trys to give everyone at least one class to run.  Well now I am going to have to buy me a chassie. :-\Maybe they will have track records for the heads up classes.  The only class that was deleted was the 5.00class.
I was told it would be 350 outlaw stock stroke is all that matters.
if you can run aftermarket cyl. and frames I say bring on the nitro and the bottle just my .02 I didn't make the meeting.................................


might as well... I can drive 2 hrs to loose, why drive 6 ( & thats what will happen against "any chasis & top end"  ???)

badcompanyracing

don't worry , I think the classes will be the same as they've always been in waresboro.
let's go racing 8) 8) 8)
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

badcompanyracing

ok where is everybody ???
ya'll still coming or what, smoke you can atleast post something. it's all good  :-*
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Your custom content or HTML goes here