Ban anti quad talk here?

Started by offroadinFL, June 08, 2007, 10:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should people who talk bad about quaders be banned?

YES
NO

bigscrub79

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on June 13, 2007, 12:41:28 AM
i'm tellin ya, melted mooz and cheese fries. extra gravy, extra blue cheese please. you guys will love it.  if i meet any of you guy's at croom i will treat you to it at the nearest diner. promise.
when we goin to croom. I always forget to order it because it isnt on any menu.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Quad32x

Fried green tomatoes ............ its been awhile. I sure would like some. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

NYRAPTOR

Soon I hope. a diner on 19 made it for me but never heard of it. croom next week sometime? lets get it going and we will have cheese fries!!!!!

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 13, 2007, 12:20:00 AM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on June 13, 2007, 12:17:34 AM
cheese fries with melted moozarelle and gravy on the side. new york thing.
Poutine, I had some of that in Canada. I wondered how in the world that wasnt a southern thing. Fried taters, with cheese and gravy. That stuff is awesome.

Who are you kidding? You aint never had poontain.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

bigscrub79

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2007, 12:54:14 AM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 13, 2007, 12:20:00 AM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on June 13, 2007, 12:17:34 AM
cheese fries with melted moozarelle and gravy on the side. new york thing.
Poutine, I had some of that in Canada. I wondered how in the world that wasnt a southern thing. Fried taters, with cheese and gravy. That stuff is awesome.

Who are you kidding? You aint never had poontain.
The cheese fries with gravy was the closest I got. :(
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

bigscrub79

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on June 13, 2007, 12:51:36 AM
Soon I hope. a diner on 19 made it for me but never heard of it. croom next week sometime? lets get it going and we will have cheese fries!!!!!
I wont beable to make it there until the middle to end of July. I will get back with you on that though. I need a guide at croom.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

NYRAPTOR

you got it bro. mr. bones is my guide. he knows that place like no otha. and then......... CHEESE FRIES

kawGIRL

You guys should see the food we have at a Mudrider camp out :o

Takes us 3 hours to eat breakfast alone  ;D
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

NYRAPTOR


renmus

Don't you just love to have breakfast for dinner every now and then?  :pig.gif

NYRAPTOR


SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: kawGIRL on June 13, 2007, 02:07:39 AM
You guys should see the food we have at a Mudrider camp out :o

Takes us 3 hours to eat breakfast alone  ;D

oooohhhh Yea thats the truth....breakfast taco....the bomb.

Anoriginal


Joedirt

Quote from: kawGIRL on June 13, 2007, 02:07:39 AM
You guys should see the food we have at a Mudrider camp out :o

Takes us 3 hours to eat breakfast alone  ;D



Yeahh buddy!!! :P
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

cheropride

Quote from: kawGIRL on June 13, 2007, 02:07:39 AM
You guys should see the food we have at a Mudrider camp out :o

Takes us 3 hours to eat breakfast alone  ;D

Ok since we know what we are eating for dinner....

What's for Breakfast....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

kawGIRL

How about some Potatos, Sweet Onions, Yellow Pepper, Virginia Ham fried up with some Light Olive Oil till crispy then add the shreaded CHEESE on the top  ;D and add some eggs of choice to the top if you like.


:pig.gif
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

cheropride

Quote from: kawGIRL on June 13, 2007, 01:39:56 PM
How about some Potatos, Sweet Onions, Yellow Pepper, Virginia Ham fried up with some Light Olive Oil till crispy then add the shreaded CHEESE on the top  ;D and add some eggs of choice to the top if you like.


:pig.gif

All right that's it you win, when we going camping.... ;)
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP