Heading out to 8th/157th

Started by JackL, June 10, 2007, 11:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

See you there. Catch me if you can!!!  8)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

Good lord it is hot out there!!!!
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

06 BaNsHeE

Any pics?I already miss the darn place :'( :'(

cubanprep24

Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on June 11, 2007, 03:17:35 AM
Any pics?I already miss the darn place :'( :'(
yea i am also interested in some pics or something
2006 blue yamaha raptor 350-sold
2008 white suzuki z400
2007 black suzuki king quad 450

JackL

You know it. I'll post em up tomorrow.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

cubanprep24

2006 blue yamaha raptor 350-sold
2008 white suzuki z400
2007 black suzuki king quad 450

06 BaNsHeE


illegal26

Quote from: JackL on June 10, 2007, 11:48:29 AM
See you there. Catch me if you can!!!  8)

Your nuts your going back out again tonight
see you in the morning.

Raptor700

Damn I want to go ridding with you and Nickleback. Cool video  :Y :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

fdndantpa


caveman

has n e 1 ridden at montura ranch in clewiston? how is it?

YELLOW RR

Will i have fun on my yfz450, what about dirtbikes? Is it too wet for non 4x4's
2007 LTR450

Raptor700

I saw some guys ridding dirt bikes. It might be a little difficult leaving from around the lake but once your out on the trails I'm sure it would be good for dirt bikes aswell.

hwy raptor


JackL

I had a bunch of stuff on there and the videos filled up my camera, plus no helmets.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

hwy raptor