FINALLY FINISHED!!!!

Started by MOTOCROSS MAVERICK, February 10, 2007, 06:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

looks good Mav.  i know you will be glad to start riding again ;)

#13_LT-R450

Looks very nice!

Got to love the Ceramic head pipe! I got mine done in Black!
LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

Alba450

You coming out to Sunshine MX today
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

The hyrbid kid

07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

TMAN11


koh0001

Very nice Bike !! Looks sweet. Makes you not to want to get it dirty when there clean like that !!
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

chevy57harley79

Lake Seminole makes a nice back drop.  I live about 2 minutes away North from that bridge.  I dont have a quad though, just a couple 250r three wheelers.  Sweet quad!!!! 

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: chevy57harley79 on June 13, 2007, 05:00:08 PM
Lake Seminole makes a nice back drop.  I live about 2 minutes away North from that bridge.  I dont have a quad though, just a couple 250r three wheelers.  Sweet quad!!!! 

thanks! good call with lake seminole!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Ride1Rob

Definitely lookin' good Eric  :T
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

CrfThumpster250r


1FasterBlaster

   I still don't see any cupholders!! And what, no T.V.'s? Very nice looking. Now, just add dirt.

quadracer1992

I am jealous. How much money do you have in that YFZ?
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~