Statewide Club to start

Started by lisa, January 14, 2007, 11:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

Quote from: lisa on May 24, 2007, 04:04:04 PM
Quote from: JackL on May 23, 2007, 04:51:52 PM
The hamster on the wheel that powers it died today. :'( RIP fluffy.

  Yeah, my husband admitted to killing it. Haven't had time to get back on and upload everything again. Since ya'll said you were gonna troll it, I am going to have to learn how to block IPs, get better spam protection etc. I am working on something else instead for right now. A blog that I will have to approve of replies before I post them up.

   For those still curious, yes I am still planning on starting an association of all public access users. It will likely take me most, if not all summer to come up with the answers ya'll will need before we can really get into it, but that will give this other association time to show us how well they are really working.

You don't honestly think the fine folks of this friendly place would really attack your site, do you?

Instead of putting yourself through Internet defense 101, I would look in to a turn key solution. You could be up and running before 2011.

Attacking the newly formed association with a comment like you made will get you no where, they have demonstrated quite a bit of effort and power already in just a few months! You really should give credit where credit is due.

Personally, I don't even care that much. My riding spots are protected by a powerful organization already, and I have private options as well. I would love to see the entire state treated as well as we are here though, and see some of these great spots north of me opened up.

Have a good day.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: lisa on April 12, 2007, 05:39:21 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on April 12, 2007, 02:38:22 PM
You are the master of mixed messages :o
Welcome to the world of women!   :R

That explaines it......JACKL is a woman ;D

JackL

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 11, 2007, 11:23:04 PM
Quote from: lisa on April 12, 2007, 05:39:21 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on April 12, 2007, 02:38:22 PM
You are the master of mixed messages :o
Welcome to the world of women!   :R

That explaines it......JACKL is a woman ;D

Everyone thanks you for your excellent contribution to the site.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

cubanaso

IDK what the answer is but i do know that we need 2 do somthing!!!!
the government doesnt try to tell us not to buy ATV's(which they get tax $$$ from)... BUT they do tell us that they are taking away all the places 2 ride!!!
idk about u guys but i dont have money 2 own 3,000-8,000 ornament sitting in my garage.
WE NEED PLACES 2 RIDE!!!!! the state say everglades needs pertection i say ok, but give me some OTHER LAND @ RIDE ON!!!!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com